STARDATE 0009

As soon as Ra spoke, soldiers forced his arms behind his back

          As soon as Ra spoke, soldiers forced his arms behind his back. Far enough that he can actually touch elbow to elbow. This is not advanced genetics, this is dislocating an arm out of its freaking socket.

He resists this time. Kicking at shins, punching at air, and screaming from the third, fourth, and fifth lung he doesn't know he has. His body is shaking with anger and anxiety, the two interchanging as his dominating drive to escape the clutches of Ra's troops.

Ra says nothing as he slips away from the scene, the men following with Noah in their arms. Like a well-trained dog, they do their best to please their master by receiving nut shots and still not letting go. Maybe, just maybe, their big egos make up for their penises.

They throw him into a room that seems to look better than the rest of the rubble-filled ship. Ra slips in behind him, ordering the troops away.

"Your species are weak. Chi's death to your hands is a disgrace." Ra spits out, his tall frame leaning over Noah's body on the floor. "You had no right to kill him, you had no claim to intervene either."

"I didn't kill him! I was trying to get him away from you! He told me people were hunting him down, he told me I was helping him get home. He wanted to get away from you most-"

He lets out a cry as Ra's boot smashes down on his wrist. He can feel the bone snap beneath the amour and he instinctively tries to nurse the arm. Ra, however, keeps his foot in place and uses to other to land a solid kick to Noah's face.

"Listen to me, Terran," Ra commands, "I am his lover, his Chaser, and his emperor. You are not to accuse me of harming my beloved."

"Fuck you, he was my friend."

Ra picks him up by the scruff of his shirt, dangling him off the ground as he drags him across the room. Pushing a button, a door opens to what seems like a bedroom.

He instantly starts fighting back. The alien could beat him, cut him, and kick him, but raping him would be worse than death. Either way, he's not going down without a fight.

Ra grasps his jaw, turning his face to the bed occupied by a familiar blue skinned boy.

His real life blueberry.

"Chi, chi!" Noah flails his arms despite the pain. "Please, let me see him."

Ra lets him go and he runs to the bed. Grasping Chi's cold hand in his, tears escape his eyes. Chi's usually blue face is a deeper red color, his emerald eyes still open. A large gash rests above his eyebrow, the dry blood smeared across his face.