STARDATE 0003

Noah finishes drawing the outside of the ship but the human still wants to get the inside specs done

Noah finishes drawing the outside of the ship but the human still wants to get the inside specs done. A few hours later and the human and he beams near the wreckage site.

Chi bets everything he has on the furrowed brow of the human as he tinkers away at the rubble he still calls a ship. Even though it's Chi ship... or the ship he stole from someone who also stole it, who also stole it too, he feels like a big clunk in the corner.

The armour was taking a toll on him. Despite not having the chest plate, his 5'9 body is feeling warped and weary in the 6'11 suit.

When he knows the human isn't looking, he releases the latches on the leg plate. Slowly, he prys his leg out with a bitter hiss. He did the same with the other before moving onto his arms.

"Talk about coming out of your shell," Noah's voice sharplybrings him back to his defences, "don't worry, I'm not looking... yet."

"I'm uncomfortable."

Noah slides out from underneath the com panel, his shirt sliding up his pale pink flesh. It's a weird colour compared to his blue hues and the red skin of the Racers. "Uncomfortable as in you don't want me peeking? Or uncomfortable as in the armour?"

Chi chooses not to respond, feeling tiny and weak when armour-less. Instead, he attempts to make himself busy by trying to slide underneath to help the human, but the clunky helmet he still refuses to take off gets stuck between the floor and the comm panel.

Right now, he want's to absolutely just die in embarrassment.

Here he is, stuck on the floor with his tummy up and half-naked. It's such a rookie mistake on how to get kill and he's quickly squirming and rolling in an attempt to free himself.

The human shoots him an incredulous look, his eyes wide and his mouth emitting a weird, jolly sound. His hands reach out, slipping around the helmet to unlock the clasps, but Chi quickly jerks away.

"I don't require your assistance."

"Its heroic to know when to ask for help, just so you know."

Chi lets out a grunt, still shifting and squirming until finally he sighs in defeat. "I require your assistance."

"Can ya give me a 'pretty please'?" Noah jokes, not expecting the blue skinned to respond as he whips out the oil from his bag.

Quietly, as if it won't hurt his pride anymore then being stuck in such a compromising position, he says, "pretty please."

He can't help it, it's just something in his nature that makes him be this way. This submissive, obedient thing.