STARDATE 0010

chapter dedicated to fishy__1
(i miss you, dude.)

          He sent Noah on the human equivalent of a Wild Goose Chase

          He sent Noah on the human equivalent of a Wild Goose Chase. At least, for maybe an hour or two, Noah will never be able to find Enjas.

Enjas stands in the corner of the room, a disgruntled look on his face, "It smells bad, I think Rinar can already smell the pink skin."

Noah does smell terrible. He could never say that to him, but it's the truth.

All humans have this weird, pungent smell of what they last ate. Apparently, some of them feel the need to spray vegetation extract on themselves because they think it attracts potential mates.

While he was raiding Noah's room, he did the man a favour by disposing all of his Axe Bodyspray cans. Now, he was going to have to pull another favour and wash away all of Noah's gunky smell by marking him.

"'It' has a name," Chi sinks back into the bed. His head hits the pillow in a way that makes a breezy whoosh he still finds amusing even in such terrible circumstances.

Secretly, his hands long to run across Ra's velvety sheets. But the wanting is nothing when compared to the intense drive to run his claw-like metacarpals across his mates' hardened flesh.

"Don't tell me you're playing favouritism between you, Kalaj and it." Enjas takes a seat at the foot of the bed and Chi can imagine himself landing a good kick to the man's ribs. Lucky for Enjas, Chi has barely enough strength to lift his head no less play an angry warrior.

"Don't tell me Ra'Nhia finally permitted you to call him Kalaj. If that were to ever occur, who knows what would happen to your ego."

"Have a little bit more respect. I got you off Rinar, I gave you a ship, I gave you a damn suicide organ, Chieron. "

"Ha, yeah. Because I'm the highest bet in centuries!" He springs up from the bed even though his body cries at him not to. Regardless, he's damn near done with being the puppet that makes Enjas money. "You need me to leave, Enjas! You need the money. If I don't escape, then you lose trillions, never accomplish whatever frivolous master plan you have, and, you'll never get what you want."

Enjas doesn't say anything in response. What could he say to the naked truth?

Chi isn't an idiot. He knows Enjas made a trillion currency bet because he needs the money for something ambitious and tyrannical. Considering the fact Chi is the first and the last of his type, he's got all the gambler's attention. Granted, he is an Issaoak. But, he's the best Issaoak there is.