STARDATE 0004

Noah loves SpaceLink

Noah loves SpaceLink. He spends most of his life plotting ways to break into Spacelink be it for missing parts to his projects or to get a laugh from all his friends (the security guards). But being part of SpaceLink is a completely different thing.

The way Chi had asked him though! The alien had finally opened up to him and asked- no, begged- of him to help. Chi pulled a puppy dog move and now Noah's swooning over the puppy he's never had.

The Plan: tell SpaceLink about the massive ship he built, join SL, earn trust (even though he has the most important trust he needs from the security guards), temporarily 'loan' SL power cells, get Chi away, bring back cells and pretend nothing happened.

It was a meh plan, and the more Noah thought about it the more daunting it seemed. Chi, however, seems over the moon.

Just telling Chi the plan started a whole shift between the two of them. Chi's shoulders aren't so tight around him and the blue skinned man even sleeps with the blankets Noah gives him, despite ripping them the first set.

But Chi still wasn't eating or showering. It comes as no surprise as Chi still hasn't taken off the darn helmet, even when all alone.

"Hey, Chi, you know the whole family thing we talked about?" Noah rests his back against the side of the bed, sitting on the floor opposite Chi's corner. "I want you to contribute to the family by taking care of yourself."

Chi cutely peaks out from his nest of blankets, just the tip of the helmet's visor poking out.

"Could you... could you maybe eat for me, please?"

"Your food is unpleasant," Chi's voice was barely louder than a mouse, "my species can starve for months, I will adapt."

"Chi-"

"Noah."

"Chi, please."

"Noah." Chi huffs out, re-shuffling himself so his back faces Noah like an angry little child.

"I'm getting you a power cell, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to buy a bunch of different salads if that's what you want." Noah crawls closer to Chi, stopping at the foot of the blankets. His hands long to wrap around Chi and soothe him for some weird, protective reason.

Humans are so weird, they see a cute fluffy thing that's able to kill them and they still fawn over them. Chi's literally a poison dart frog, but Noah can't help the instinctive urge.

"We eat live meat, I'm a carnivore." Chi quietly admits, curling himself tighter into a ball.

Please don't tell me he eats living humans, please don't tell me he eats living humans, please-