STARDATE 0002

Chi's body feels heavier than it ever has been in the time of the Race

Chi's body feels heavier than it ever has been in the time of the Race. Whether it was the crazy gravity of the planet or his limbs crying out to him in pain, he doesn't know.

But he is alive, he made it through crashing into some deserted planet. If he'll make it through the invasion is another question.

"It would be nice if you took off your helmet unless your face is hideous, then maybe I'll let you keep it on." The human muses above him with his ever-so-skippy, ever-so-annoying voice.

"It's comfortable."

Noah sits beside Chi's shoulders, his head dangling off the edge of the bed because of the obnoxiously jagged helmet he stole from the Racers. Absentmindedly, the human places a hand on his chest and feels the soft bandages covering tender flesh.

Chi has been touched very few times in his life. The first time was when he was pulled from the birthing chambers the hunters breed his species in, a few years later his hand had skimmed one of the male Racers, that was the last time he had ever thought of touching another again.

The way the Racer had glared at him one minute but held him so softly hours later was something always stuck in his mind. The hot flashes, intertwined fingers, lips on his, the lips around him, call me Master. His lips pressed against his ear, the promise, the claim... the threat.

"Chi, are you feeling okay?" The pressure on his chest snaps him out of his daze. "You might be a little dizzy for a while, a little pain and whatnot, but give yourself time and you'll be scaring away doctors with apples and a great psyche."

"Do you have a ship?" Chi shoots upwards, ignoring the human and the pain in his chest. He rushes over to the pile of armour stacked in the corner, but before his fingertips can even reach one meter away, a sharp jolt of electricity has him reeling back.

"I'm not one to keep the whole 'aliens in the basement' thing a secret, but if you want me to keep it that way..." The human takes a deep sigh, resting his hands behind his head and leaning against the wall, "Well, you're going to have to give me a reason not to tell."

Through the cracks in his amoured visor, Chi can see the outline of a weapon stashed in the pocket of the Noah boy. Yet, he's not too certain with the control panel fried to a crisp and flashing with a bunch of useless warnings. If anything, his anxiousness beat the machine with warnings long before now.

'Warning: weapon detected.'

It was few shots late when he was hurt on the ship. Regardless, Chi doesn't need a high-tech piece of plastic to tell him to keep his cards close.

"I crashed down from the stars," Chi starts, keeping his eyes fixed on the pink skin, "I was traveling through the sector and fell."

"And I'm Elon Musk, nice to meet you, space cadet," Noah shook his head, a small, gentle curve on his lips but a dull, dangerous look in his eyes. "I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth."