46% Grocery lists

Bakugo-
-A LOT of spicy food. A lot.
-Not to many snacks though because he's the type of ingredients to make stuff parent but not the microwave
meals
-when he makes dinner though it's BOMB
DEKU-
HEALTHY FOOD
WORKOUT FOOD
he also preps the both of your lunches and dinners so you can be healthier.
A lot of ingredients to make smoothies

Todoroki-
Whatever you want.
He doesn't really care unless you get cold soba and it's not harming you.
(So only like 4 monsters per week)
Enough ingredients because he wants to cook at least 4 times a week but def microwave pizzas

Aizawa-
Microwave meals because he only cooks 1-2 a week.
You can get nuggets, chicken tendered, or whatever else you deseire as long as It's not heart attack in a can (I'm talking ab yalk who drink monster and 5 hour energy in one cup)
Deserts too but you better savor it because he only shops every 2 weeks.
Shinso-
He cooks whenever he feels like it so not to many ingredients
But he gets easy food he doesn't have to cook because he's a nighttime hero so he needs to go to work too.
Sometimes You est leftovers or just snack.
Not to many snacks but enough candy and energy drinks.
Denki-
get whatever tf you want.
Soda? Yes!
Monster? Yes!
Chicken nuggets? Hell fucking yes
He does get ingredients so he can cook though and when you're out of snacks you have to wait until he goes shopping again.
He gets lunch food for you so you won't have to eat the cafeteria lunch

Mineta-
Believe it or not, he's good at cooking and cooks every day so usually you have leftovers for dinner.
Your step mom also cooks sometimes and when they both get in the kitchen it's just 😩
He gets you some lunch ales and snacks though so you won't complain.

Tamaki-
He doesn't want to upset you so he lets you get whatever you want.
TACO NIGHT every Tuesday
Snacks snacks snacks the only rule is that you can't have too many.
A couple monsters and sodas he doesn't like drinking them so you only get a bit.
Food for his quirk!

Kirishima-
The both of you have similar food likings so you almost agree on everything he buys.
He likes monsters so if you want them, only  get a couple.
He has healthy food too because you need to stay healthy and fit :)
Some snacks but he doesn't want you to fill your body with all that junk.

Hi! Don't worry there will be a better chapter soon but I've been working on an avengers x reader story/ seriesAnd a batfam oneshot so I was kinda busy. Thank you for reading and remever my requests for anything are open (I'm sorry if I don't complete them sometimes I just can't because I don't know how I should do the prompt)