35%Eri and Kota

Izuku-
You met your senpais when you were really young thanks to your dad so it was no surprise when you saw them in UA. Some days you even ate lunch with them.
People thought you were cool hanging out with two members of the big three until you became one and more people wanted to be friends with you.

Bakugo-
Eri met you when you were cussing someone out and she attempted to get it to stop. You told her to mind her business but she didn't go away. She learned from your uncle that a hero always does what's best for the world. And it would be better if you didn't use vulgar language. Eventually you stopped and she kinda lectured you before getting to know your name and more things about you. Then the both of you ate lunch together as celebration for the start of a friendship.

Tamaki-
Tamaki brought you to a class reunion when you were little because he didn't feel comfortable leaving you alone. Turns out Mirio brought Eri for you to play with. You were very shy at first but she didn't mind that. She still spoke to you and everything. Soon you started to open up bit by bit. Once your dad picked you back up he almost melted at the beautiful smile you had resting on you're adorable baby face.

Todoroki-
You met Kota at the park once you were playing. the both of you had so much fun in the sandbox. But then he had to go and you never saw each other again. But that was until you met him at UA and gave him a big hug.

Mineta-
You know how he said he couldn't wait to see Eri when she's older? He forgot about that but the rest of the class didn't. So during a class reunion they tried to keep eri from him and he was confused because he only wanted you to play with her. Eventually eri did go to you and played with you while the adults talked and had fun and stuff.

Aizawa-
Kota and eri were one of the first to meet you after you were born and you all grew up together.
They quickly became your best friends even though they weren't in the same grade and older.

Denki-
When you went to take the exams you tripped and fell into Kotas back. He was confused as frick and made you get up but then you started talking for a bit until it was time to go.

Kirishima-
You'r grades weren't the best so your dad got you a tutor because Kiri knew you could do better. Kota was the person who was going to tutor you and he made sure you knew everything you needed too. And he was so proud once you got an A in math for the first time.

Shinso-
You are in the middle of both of their lockers so you saw them pretty often but you didn't talk to them until one day you dropped your book and Kota And k went to pick it up and once you looked at him picking it up you dropped your pencil case and eri picked it up they both handed to you at the same time and you smiled making the both of them blush slightly. Do I smell harem?

______________________________
Heyo! I hoped you liked this one just a lotttle A/n because I wanted to tell you that I made a BTS textfic if you want to read it.
And is there anything you want to see from my page?