%50 deku, bakugo, and shinso find you making out with someone.

(Including my oc, seven! And just in case you don't like men or something he's going to go by they/them for this story)

Bakugo-

Your lips moved in sync of sevens lips as their hands down your hips. "Hey, Shithead!" Your father opened the door at the worst time possible while looking at his phone. "the olds hag here for you" Finally, the man looked away to see you both starting at him In horror all while laying on top of you. "shithead what the hell! I told you no dating kissing or touching! I'm sending your ass to military school! And you!" Bakugo pointed at your s/o. "you have a ten second head start." Quickly, seven ran out the door.
"I'll be back for your ass later."

Manga Izuku-

The movie wasn't even sexual but for some reason you and your s/o were deep into eating each other's faces. And y'all were so deep into it, you didn't even notice that the door opened and closing with Izuku walking inside. When he saw you both on his couch making out, he threw a shoe At your head. "Get out! No making out on my couch."

Shinso-

Shinso was trying to take a nice, peaceful nap when he heard the movement of your bed next door. At first, he thought you were moving and getting up but when it was constant is when he was getting up.

Now yes; he understood the teenage hormones an d everything but he needed his nap more than someone needed to explore your body. He opened the door. "Go somewhere else and do that" Then he Walden out