%50 Todoroki, Aizawa, and Denki Catching you making ouy witn someone.

(Including my oc, seven! And just in case you don't like men or something he's going to go by they/them for this story) And please check out my greek gods story on my page!!! it would mean a lot. it's called Gods children for now i havr no ideas on what to name it help me out!!)
Art by KEMM01

Todoroki-
The moment todoroki caught sight or his angel, his child on top of someone while deep into a make out session he lost control of his quirk and found himself freezing the floor beneath him and the door handle he had in his hands. It was really a surprise, F/n never mentioned a significant other or anything of that sort so why were they all of a sudden they were making out with someone? He didn't know what to do at first, Shoto knew that one say it would come to this and he would most likely happen one day but why did today have to be the day. Shoto settled on interrupting  the session.

"Y/n. Remove your face from that young man or woman's- whatever's face from your mouth." He says softly, spooking both of them so they Jump away from each other. "For now on, the door stays open. Come downstairs i want to meet whoever that is." And then he walked away.

Aizawa

he was to tired for this, it was to late for this. Here y/n was; her top off and under some random person. What the hell? They knew the rules, no s/o after 9 without his permission. He kicked the door a little to alert them that he was there and they turned around. "Get out of my house." Both of the teenagers scrammed and tried to get out the room but he stopped Y/n at the door.

"Not you, nice try though. Go to sleep" And be walked the person Y/n with out, a firm grip on they're back. "Get home safe, kid."

Denki-
Denki tries really hard to be seen as the cool, chill, laid back dad. He lets you go out whenever and he's always able for you to talk to him. But when he walked in on you making out with someone...he didn't know what to do.

It was Wednesday night, the day Y/n has asked if their friend could come over for a couple hours. Quickly, it became night and the only noise heard from the room was the tv- why was it that loud actually? It was clearly enough to burst the eardrums of the poor children so denki went upstairs and knocked on the door. Once...twice...a third time. "Y/n! It's me! Can you turn the tv down?" Denki asked.

He waited for her to answer the door while hearing shuffling all over the place. Finally, she answered the door, a hickey on her neck and her clothes messed up. He got the hint and nodded to her before walking back downstairs. Although, he was scared of his child might be having sex or other things, it was going to happen anyways so he had to deal with it. And watch his little baby grow up 😭😭.

Hi!! Again iut would mean a lot if you would check out my Other stories on my page plus the one i have that is not a fan-fiction. Have a good day!! Thanks!!

It's also coming to my attention that i font post as much here and it's because I'm trying to write my own book and focus on everything. It's been a good two years though and i thank you all for being apart of my story. This is not a goodbye, this is until i write again here ;)