8% How you fould out your quirk

Izuku-
Izuku and you were sitting in the couch together before you reached up to touch his hair. And he got Electrocuted he quickly took you to the doctors office.

All might-
You were in the living room and your dad was reading the news paper. Your big and bright e/c eyes widened at the fire. (Fireeeeeeeeeee) You started to walk towards it. And your dad noticed but it was to late you put your hand into the fire turning it yellow. "Hm a fire type quirk interesting"

Bakugo-
"Daddy when I get my quirk I wanna be just like you I wanna have EXPLOSION."
Your dad nodded not really listening to you just scrolling through insta. He wasn't paying attention untill you touched his face and then you snapped making and explosion detonating on the rug and his face.

Todoroki-
"Grandpa." You said. " Yes Y/n." He said. "Can I have a quirk just like yours, Hellfire right?"you asked you looked up to your aunt and uncle and your grandpa. Todoroki walked by. He always say his father as evil and his fire side along with it. Then you said something startling the men. "hi daddy" Nobody was able to see him. Just you. You just knew he was there.

Aizawa-
Your uncle Mic was in your house being loud again. That was before you erased his quirk and then he froze. For 5 second. He looked at your dad but your dad shook his head so they looked to you. As your eyes turned back to e/c.

All for one-
You were drawing and your brother was playing video games. You drew the video game Tomura wanted but couldn't afford. You wished that you had it in your hand. When you opened up your e/c eyes there the game was in your hands. You quickly got up and handed to him. He just sat there in shock. (This is where denki would be I'm crying)

Present Mic-
He was being annoying so you went to your room and started singing. Little did you know he was watching you. You too went to the doctors yesterday and he told you that you would be quirkless but your dad. That was until you got into middle school where you acquired One for all.

Ejiro Kirishima-
(Rip Tenya I miss you lol)
Your dad was worried about you not getting a quirk. That was untill your uncle Sero came over and you sung a song for him. "Did you like it uncle Sero"
No awnser. He was frozen.

Hitoshi shinso-
Your dad took you to the doctors office. You then saw everything in slow motion but it seemed that you were going very fast.

————————————————————————
Yay. I finished this chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.(≧∇≦)/ (≧∇≦)/