47% Stage one covid

Bakugo-
He was the type of person to always disinfect everything whenever you went somewhere. Hell, at first you barely went out unless it's to grocery shop and  on occasion, eat out. But everything was clean and ha made sure everyone was out of proximity of you.
DEKU-
He was extremely worried about the virus and did his best to protect you. To make you happy, you both participated in the trends that were online and he bought you things to keep you occupied.

Todoroki-
Since he very much still had to be a pro you quarantined at first with the rest of the Todoroki family at first and he'd come see you and you'd talk from outside the window. It was weird but eventually you got used to it.
Aizawa
Oh how thankful he was to stay at home and teach, soometimes he didn't even open the class he just gave work and went to sleep all day and Jesus Christ did that feel good. He was in a slightly better mood thanks to that which was good for you.

Mineta-
He didn't believe in it until he got it and then he gave it to you! Luckily you survived hit it was hard to do anything without Tsyuu's help. Once you both were better you made it a thing to blame it on mineta. How do you not believe in that sir?

Kirishima-
He wasn't all that worried when they were talking about it. He didn't want to frighten you so he did the practical measures and disinfected and quarantined. There was one time, you got a cold and he immediately thought it was COVID. So he took you to get the test and kept you in your room until the results came back negative.

Tamaki-
He took off for a while from hero duty to take care of you and make sure you weren't worried. So you did all the Tik tok trends and whatnot so you would calm your nerves.
It worked.

Shinso
Sleep. You both slept all the time, you didn't even show up to your classes anymore because you would automatically pass. All you did was sleep. And eat of course.

————
This was quick because I know you wanted a update. I'll count the purge votes soon.
Make sure to check up my other books like my hawks book if you get the chance