3% Your first words

Izuku Midoriya-
You and your dad was just watching hero stuff on tv before you said something under your breath. "What was that n/n"
"Deku!" Deku smiled you had said your first word. And his hero name. But he had a hunch that bakugo thought you that.

Toshinori Yagi(all might)-
You were sitting on your fathers lap watching the news. You said something incoherent to your father so he just ignored it and kept watching. He wasn't looking for you to say a word yet so he thought you were just babbling. "Papa!" You said making him drop the remote. You just called his name he spun you around.

Shoto Todoroki~
You were watching frozen with Natsuo,Enji Fuyumi,and your dad. Before you said the word to endeavor. To him. "Hero!" Enji turned you to where you were facing him. "What did you say y/n?" You giggled and pointed at Todoroki who was now watching you closely. "Hero!" His eyes widened. You had said your first word. "Yes y/n Grandpa and your daddy are heros!" Fuyumi said taking your tiny hands. For the rest of the day you just kept saying hero and then congratulating you.

Aizawa Shouta-
Your father was about to go to work and leave you with a babysitter. He was putting clothes on you and when he picked you up you said it. It. It. It. It was... "Daddy". He smirked he hugged you you had finally said your first word. He was wondering when you were going to say it he actually went to recovery girl to make sure you would be able to talk. And she said that you were all fine and turns out she was right.

Katsuki Bakugo-
You crawled up to him and said a bad word. Sadly he was with Mitsuki and Marsaru was with him and scolded him. "Fuck"you said leaving your dad confused. He was really hoping you said duck. "Fuck" you said again. He looked up at his mom and she smaked him. She was really mad at him for cursing in front of you so much. "Katsuki Bakugo what the hell! You now have my angel cursing. You idiot!" Marsaru just picked you up and took you into the kitchen and tried to teach you how to say Grandpa.

Present Mic-
You were just like your father. Loud but only in private. You were technically yelling your first word while you and your dad sung together at the microphones. "Sing!" Your dad stopped singing to look at you say sing repeatedly. He picked you up and was so proud of you to be saying your first word. After he went to the store and bought you a cupcake.

Denki Kaminari-
You said a pretty big word and your father was estastic? He was happy but at least you were smart. He didn't even know where you got it from. "Electrocution" he gasped and gave you mini high fives. With your small hands.

Tenya Iida-
He already taught you how to say full sentences. You were very smart and your first sentence was... "I wuv you so much Daddy" he was so happy you talked. He started to teach more into your baby brain.

Ejiro Kirishima-
He was sooo happy when you said it. It was actually at your 1st birthday party. You walked up to him and shouted "Red riot" He smiled and picked you up. "Yea red riot it's the best hero!" You giggled. "Red riot"He laughed. "Good girl. You are being so manly right now."

Hitoshi shinso-
You actually said his first name is your first word. Where you got it from nobody knows. "Hitoshi!" He looked dumbfounded. "Where did you get that from y/n" You srugged your little shoulders. And crawled away. But it was sassy.