22% Memories

Toshinori-
"Dad what was my first word?" You asked while your dad was making dinner. "Deku" He said bluntly chopping the carrots. "Seriously?" You raises an eyebrow. "Yeah and you even had a crush on him before and confessed." He smirked. "D-Dad I remember! Don't need to remind me!!" You blushes and walks back to your room.

Deku-
"Hey papa! What color did I like most when I was l younger?" You asked walking into the dining room where your dad was sat with your mother. "A light green (or any other color) why?" He questioned. "Just wondering. Thanks pops!" You smiled and ran off back to your room.

Bakugo-
"Yo y/n!" Your explosive father yelled around the house. "Yeah?"
"Do you still like Kirishimas kid!"He asked you as you ran down the stairs. You blushed a little "No...? I'm not eight anymore" you sighed. "I don't believe you. He's not staying here!" You sighed and walked back upstairs tired of him.

Todoroki-
"Why do you eat so much ice y/n?" Todoroki asked walking into the kitchen and seeing you sitting on the barstools eating ice. "I Really like ice I guess" You took another chomp if ice and smiled at the cold inside your body.
-Flashback-
You kept licking the ice until your dad noticed. "You really like to eat huh baby (gender)?"
-End of flashback-
"That actually started when you were little. I took you training with me and you ate the ice that I made when you were teething." He told you.

Aizawa Shota-
"Dad have I always had this sleeping bag?" You asked as you picked up a sleeping bag the same as your fathers but smaller to fit a baby. "Yeah I got it for your first birthday." "Cool."

Denki Kaminari-
"Dad what was my first word and I hat was your first word? I want to compare" You asked. "Mine was mama and yours was electrocution. You were one smart child..." he said. "Was? I still am. And dang my word was big for a one year old!"

Present mic-
"Dont worry y/n. Just remember all the good times you had with bunny"
"I'll miss him daddy!"
"I know you will!" -He hugged you as Aizawa buried your pet rabbit-

-Flashback-
"Pops!"
He turned away from the woman that was on his bed and looked at you.
"Y/n how did you get in my room" He asked
"Don't get mad?" He nodded.
"I took your doorknob off"
"#Grounded" the woman said.
"Yo shut up. Nobody asked you. Anyways dad I want a Bunny..."
"Yea sure whatever lemme get back to what I was doing."
"Use protection~ I don't want a sibling"

-Flashback over-
"I love you both. Can you never leave me?" You sniffled.
"Never ever hunny" The blonde man smiled and hugged you.

Hitoshi Shinso-
"Woah she's getting old dad" You said petting your cat. "Yeah. She's not a kitty anymore. I got her when you were a baby for your birthday." He reminded you. Filling the cat bowls. "So she's 15 also?" Your father nodded in response to your question.

Kirishima-
"You used to love red riot like me when you were younger."
"You've says that one million times now dad. That was 14 years ago. You're my favorite hero!"
You both smiled and laughed.