9% Quirk explanations

Izuku-
Electricity manipulation-
You can go up to about 400 volts because he has been training you quite a lot. If you use to much electricity you get a painful headache. But you have learned to get over that headache. Your electricity is f/c if you are in a really happy room.

Toshinori Yagi-
F/c fire-
You can shoot fire from your hands and catch on fire.(kinda like Todoroki. Maybe Enji is your real dad.) you can be on fire for 20 minutes.

Katsuki Bakugo-
Explosion-
You had a bit of your moms quirk so basically you can make your explosions anywhere you want. But that makes you more tired so you just focus on how your dad uses the quirk.

Shoto Todoroki-
Prediction-
That's how you knew your dad was behind the door. You predicted that he would come over.

Shota aizawa-
Erasure-
You both have the same quirk but you can make them freeze for 10 seconds after you erase the quirk. :p. You still need eye drops just like your dad.

Present Mic-
Quirkless-
When you found out you weren't going to have a quirk you were heartbroken. Ever since you were 3 you wanted to be a hero. But your dad told you that you could be a doctor or police. Because they are heroes. You had your mind set on becoming a doctor. That was until pro hero Deku,saw something in you. You acquired One for all.

Ejiro Kirishima-
Siren-
You sing and you can control and freeze a person or animal for up to 20 minutes (cause you're not in u.a yet) and then your voice starts to crack and you start to get dizzy.

All for one-
-no clue what to call it lol-
Basically you can draw anything in the world and it can come to you. But it depends on the quality of the object. If it's poor quality then it won't last long.

Hitoshi shinso-
You are da flash-
U is da flash. You can run really fast (just in case you didn't know because you are. an uncultured swine) and you have enhanced senses. You run to fast you catch on fire.

Hey

Have a good day or night?

Bye.