43% "I hate you"

Thanks for requesting this and giving
me this idea! sbmaliya12 jejeje
ENJOY this chapter!
—————
Izuku-
"Y/n wait, you know I only said no because I want you to be safe." You rolled your eyes at his poor excuse to keep you in tonight. Halloween was the most dangerous night of the year for heroes. Villains decided to cause more havoc then usual. So at the last minute, Izuku made you cancel your plans for the party you were going to and you just yelled out of anger: "God! I hate you dad!"
You didn't mean it,it just slipped out.

"I-I didn't mean that daddy! I'm sorry" you quickly hugged him right after you said it, his face was still In shock. "It's a-alright Y/n...I forgive you"

Bakugo-
The both of you throw those words around whenever you get upset. It was a common phrase but you never meant it and he knew that. The both of you would apologize afterwards.

Todoroki-
He was heartbroken and made him think that you would hate him. He's tried to be the best father and do everything he could for you. The poor man felt like he failed you but in reality you were just saying random stuff out of anger.
You had just gotten a s/o and wanted to spend every moment with them. Shoto really wanted to spend time with you because he was off and told you that you couldn't spend time with him. You completely overreacted because the both of you broke up three weeks later and Todoroki was there to comfort you. So you apologized to him as you cried your heart out.

Aizawa-
He ignores you when you lash out like that and say words you don't mean. Yeah, it's not the best option and he could do better but he is way to tired to deal with your teenage agnst.

Shinso-
He made you stand in the FREAKING CORNER. And you though the was joking until he pushed you into the corner. This man literally made you stand there until you apologized and brushed his hair for him. Lazy ass.

Kirishima-
The poor Boi was hurt and you could clearly see him tearing up. You weren't a monster so you went to comfort your dad and tell him how you didn't mean it. A hero, who fights villains everyday was in tears over his kid.

Denki-
You didn't say it. Denki was chill with you and you realized that so you saying that could probably get your stuff taken. And he probably wouldn't be able to handle that.

Tamaki-
You started to panic after the words slipped out. It was so out of character and he was very stunned. Luckily, the man grew and he didn't go into panic then but once you were sleep Mirio had to reassure him that he wasn't a terrible father.

Mineta-
He grounded you. Of course he was upset, but he couldn't let his emotions take over. At least that's what Tsyuu said. When you came down from your room you saw him curled up on the couch, sadly reading "Magizines" while crying.

This was rushed because of me having to spend time with my family but if you want to check some of my other stories and writings you can look on my page and my tumblr @jordynwrites !