33% Tamaki Catchup

(Mention of Mental Illnesses

Thanks for the Art @NekoGlasses  You're amazing!!!!!)

1% Finding you

He found you in the park. You were a busy one-year-old playing in the sandbox and it turns out your mom left you there and fled. He took you first to the police station but they couldn't find your mom. In the end, Tamaki adopted you. Now you are officially his daughter/son.

2% Your first birthday (With him)

Since your dad was shy and liked quiet he only invited Mirio, Nejire, Fatgum, and Kirishima. They all came and they saw your dad giving you medicine that was mushed into applesauce. "Tamaki Why are you mushing up pills?" Mirio questioned. "They have a-anxiety, I'm worried about them" Tamaki explained seeing you eat the applesauce. Nejire walked up to Tamaki and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry they'll be okay Tamaki! Just give them your love." Kirishima, Fatgum, and Mirio also joined in on the hug making him feel better with the ones he's closest to.

The rest of the day was filled with laughter and you were having fun! After you went to sleep, Tamaki knew it wasn't for long because he knew you had insomnia. That's what made him get you checked out in the first place. He said his farewells to his friends and watched them leave his home.

3% Your first words

Your first words were very late. You never really made a sound except when you were laughing and crying and you only laughed for a couple of people that were really close to you. But when you spoke your dad broke out into tears. The word was Love. When he tucked you into bed he said he loved you and you said love back. Eventually, he helped you say you so you could say the whole thing. You used it for Uncle Mirio, Auntie Nejire, Grandpa Fatgum, and Uncle Kirishima. Also whenever you visited his parents.

4%You try to eat something unedible

You had a habit of chewing your thumb when you were nervous or sad. At first, Tamaki thought you were just sucking it but then he started to notice the bite marks and tried to give you a teething toy for you to have. That didn't work very well so to stop he put the food/sauce you hate most on your thumb and once you put it in your mouth you spat it back out. He didn't like you harming yourself.

5% First steps

When he met you you already knew how to walk a bit but all he had to do was make you a pro! He trained you like it was an Olympic sport. The next thing you knew you were walking and running around the house.

6% First day of kindergarten

Like I mentioned before, You were a silent baby and that carried onto your childhood. On the first day of Kindergarten, you had a panic attack that scared your teachers so they called your dad and tried their best to calm you down. Once your dad got there he was fairly quick and he did breathing exercises with you. He took you home and you tried it again the next day.

8% How you found out your quirk

You were embarrassed about a joke you made and nobody laughed at and you started wishing that you could turn back time. Then you did! It was your wish but it was really surprising. You told your dad right after it happened and of course, you switched your joke to make everyone laugh.

9%Quirk Explanation

You can turn back time! That's pretty much all there is to say about it.

10% You have a crush

When you got your first crush you were really scared to tell anyone about it. Your best friends, Your family they were all in the dark about it. You had a crush on your friend who was extremely close to you. The both of you walked to school everyday and hung out a lot. You never told them though.