49% starting fights

This was a quick chapter I put together because I'm focusing on my hawks and new Bakugo story along with things on my tumblr.
________________
Bakugo
One thing he doesn't tolerate is you showing your absolute monkey suit in class. It embarrassed him and made it seem like you had no home training and he didn't play that shit. Once you got home he was already yelling at you.

"what the fuck? You going to school showing your ass now?"He yelled, slamming the door behind the both of you while crossing his hands and looking st you. Sure he was quite the character during school but he wasn't going to let you show your ass with his name. "get your ass together or I'll beat your ass!"

Izuku
The first thing he said when you got in the car was 'you're grounded.' And that was that. It would be a different story if you ended the fight1 or something but you provoked the girl and how do you think that is on the family name.
Izuku was beyond disappointed in you and couldn't believe you would be like that and hurt the poor girl. "I can't believe you f/n."

Tamaki
This man has been your father for all fifteen years of your life so you starting fights wasnt a usual occurrence. "Why would you do This? Yo told me she didn't like you but that doesn't mean you fight here for not liking you. P-people are going to dislike you it's apart of life." He tried talking to you but all your did was breakdown and apologize to him. But he still took your
Phone away for 2 days.

Aizawa
He was the one who broke up the fight with your best friend. She called eri something out of anger and that's when you snapped. He didn't tolerate fighting but saw where you came from with her talking about your sister.
The only thing he has a problem with was you putting her ass in the hospital making him pay for it. "Just don't do it again..."

Krishima
Kirishima didn't believe in child punishment so instead he talked to you about why you did this and What was wrong. He found out that you wrte going to get jumped so you fought her before she and her friend could jump you. He didn't appreciate you doing that but after talking it through, it was fine.

Mineta
Now, you were the kind of child to not to listen when you didn't want to get your way so when he said give him your phone, you told him no. I mean he was short as hell and he couldn't really take it so you just walked away.