Part 1

*Sound of an alarm ringing*

"Ugghhhh" You exhale.

You roll out of bed, get ready, and head downstairs quietly as to not wake your mom.

Your mom works night shifts at a bar and sleeps during the day. She's off on Sunday nights though.

You walk out the door and walk to your new school.
"Ack I'm so nervous!" You think to yourself. "What if people make fun of me? Or I have to sit next to a bully."

You get to the school and the bell has already rang.

"Just great," You think. "Late on the first day."

"class settle down. This is our new student l/n y/n." The teacher explains. "Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself."

You would rather die than tell the class a little bit about yourself. But you did anyway. "Hi, um I moved here during the summer and um I really like to sing." You told the class.

"Alright, thank you l/n. You can take a seat next to Aone." The teacher told you. "Aone raise your hand so that l/n knows who you are."

I saw this pretty big guy near the back raise his hand. He looks kinda mad. You walk over to him and give him a smile. You sit in your seat. You can feel him starring at you.

 *Aones POV*

I can't help but stare at her. She's so pretty and I'm so shocked she didn't say she didn't want to sit with me. No one's ever wanted to sit next to me. She doesn't look scared of me at all. Y/n looked over at me and I got scared and looked away. She chuckled. I froze. Her chuckle was adorable.

*Skip to lunch and back to your POV*

You pull out my bento box you made the night before. Aone does the same. You see a girl starring at me, you smile, she walks over to me.

"Hi!" She exclaims.

"Thank goodness she seems nice." You think.

"Uh hi!" You respond. "Im y/n. What about you?"

"My names Mei!" She sat down in front of you and looked nervously at Aone. She whispers to you, "How are you not scared?!"

You look at her confused. "What do you mean?" You tilt your head.

She nods over at Aone. You look over and give Mei a confused face.

She rolls her eyes, "Look everyone is scared of him. I mean come on he looks so scary."

You can tell Aone is listening, "I don't think so." You say confidently.

Mei looks at you surprised but shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever."

You look over to Aone and smile softly.

 *Aones POV*

I look over to her after she said that and she gives a soft smile. I try and smile back. (Just looks like he's angry lol baby boy I love him) I blush and go back to my lunch.

*After school authors POV*

Aone is so happy that y/n stood up for him. He goes to practice smiling. Well at least he thought he was smiling he still looked angry.

He entered practice and everyone greeted him.

"Is it just me or does Aone look super happy today?" Futakuchi says to Moniwa.

"How can you tell?" Moniwa asks.

"Im not sure theres just something about him today."

They start training and as they are taking a break Futakuchi asks Aone, "Hey you seem in a good mood today."

Aone nods.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

 "I know what it is!" Koganegawa exclaims. "It's that new girl isn't it!!"

Aone blushes. "It is!!" Says Koganegawa.

Aone nods in embarrassment.

Their eyes widen in shock.

"Alright everyone breaks over." Coach says.

They went back to practicing.

Aone couldn't get you out of head so he messed up some blocks.

*After practice y/n POV*

"Gosh! I cant believe I had to clean up the hallways all by myself!!" The people who were supposed to help ditched you. And the overly nice person you are you didn't say anything.

You finally finish up and head out. As you're walking out you pass by the volley ball court and hear voices. You walk up and put your ear to the door.

The door opens. You get scared and jump back.

Your eyes lock with Aone.

"l-l/n" Aone says.

"Oh! S-sorry, I heard voices so I was wondering what was happening." You say embarrassed.

"Hey you're the new girl!" One of the boys say.

He was so tall so you back away. They were all so intimidating. "Uh yeah, l/n y/n." You say.

They all start to surround you. "Ahh this is all so embarrassing!" You blush.

Aone starts to push them all away from you.

You give him a smile of thanks.

"S-sorry, anyways, why are you here so late?" Another one asks you.

"Well I had to clean up the hallways."

"But don't people help with that!"

"Uhh yeah. But they all ditched me." You laugh nervously.

"That sucks. Well its pretty dangerous now. Oh! Aone walk her home." One of the boys suggests.

You see Aone blush just a bit. He looks at you.

"That's ok with me." You say nervous. No boy has ever walked you home before.

"Alright! Well lets go." The boys all leave.

You start walking with Aone. "There's a comfortable silence between us." You think.

You try to think of something to say but cant think of anything. You get to your house.

"Thank you for walking me home." You say to Aone.

He nods in response. He leaves.

"Goodnight!!" You call out to him.

He turns around and gives you a nod and wave in return. You smile at him.

 *Aones POV*

We get to her house and its pretty small. She thanks me for walking her home. And I leave. I felt like I should've said something but I couldn't bring myself to. She smiles at me and I want to spend more time with her. I reluctantly leave.

                                                                               (Ya'll idk T-T)