Part 12

Previously:
You and Takanobu confessed to eachother. And now he's downstairs eating dinner trying to figure out how you're going to eat and you're just waiting.

*Aones POV*
I can't just let her go hungry I need to find someway I can get her some food. I guess I can just come back down stairs once my parents have gone to bed and then get some food.

"Takanobu. You look deep in thought. What are you thinking about?" My mom interrupts my train of thought.

"Mm just thinking about... someone... at school"

"I think I know who it is." She glances up at my dad. He looks confused. "It's l/n isn't it! I saw how you looked at her last time she was here. She was great, she should come over again."

She already is. I blush and nod.

"Who is it?" My dad asks.

"Oh you know, that girl, about (whatever your height is.) she came over for dinner and stayed over." She explains.

My dad nods his head. "I liked her."

My parents like her. I try so hard not to grin. I feel like they notice.

"Takanobu, you just seem so happy tonight. What happened?" My mom asks.

"I agree." My dad agrees.

I shrug.

*your POV*
You cannot stop smiling. You keep replaying that scene over and over and over again.

"He likes me." You're sitting on the edge of Takanobus bed swinging your legs over the side 

You also keep replaying another scene with your mom. You distract yourself by thinking of Takanobu.

You don't have any stuff really. Just your backpack with some necessities. You hide it under his bed.

You snoop around his room, he has pictures of family and the volleyball team. It's pretty bland honestly but it looks exactly like how Takanobu would decorate.

He has some books too, it looks like manga.

"Wotakoi, lovely complex, love is war.... It's a bunch of romance and comedy manga. That's so cuuuttteeeeee." You gush. You imagined Takanobu reading all of this on his down time.

"I'm going upstairs." You hear Takanobu yell.

You realllllyyyyyy want to see his face when you tease him.

He knocks on the door then enters.

"Soooo Takanobu, you like romance manga?" You point to his collection.

He looks at you then his books then you again. He nods.

"Me too." You say looking at how he's blushing.  "How was dinner?" You feel self conscious. I guess it's because now, you both now each other's feelings.

"Good. I can't bring you any till my parents go to sleep."

"That's alright. No worries."

"Do you want to um talk about it."

"Which "it" is he talking about? The "liking" thing or my mom?" You think.

"Um, what exactly?"

He points to your face.

"Oh. Um maybe later." You look away. "Are we dating?" You slap your mouth surprised by what just came out of your mouth.

You look up at him, eyes wide.

His eyes are also wide and he's blushing.

"Sorry I don't, I didn't mean to even say that."

He shakes his head, "It's ok." He says quietly. He's fidgeting again.

You look up at him seeing if he'll answer.

"Do you want to be?" He asks so quietly you have to strain to hear him.

You wait till he looks at you. You nod. He nods.

"Yeah, yeah definitely." You're smiling so so wide. He's looking at you with so much admiration.

He rubs the back of his neck and nods. You can see he's smiling.

                          ........................

"Ok I'm going to see if I can get you something to eat now."

You and Takanobu have been sitting on the floor talking for like two hours now.

"Ok!" You felt really happy actually, like genuinely happy for the first time in forever.

He came back with Kurikinton.

"Oooo! This looks really good." You immediately dig in.

"It's my favorite food." He says as he sits down across from you. He looks stiffer, more fidgety.

Another thing to add to the Takanobu list.

He fidgets when he's nervous.

You finish eating. "That. Was. Amazing." You lean back, one hand on your stomach.

You look at him and he's staring at you.

"What?"

He shakes his head. Shrugs his shoulders.

"We'll I guess I'll get ready for bed." You stand up and he does too.

He nods. He looks like he's waiting to do something.

You get dressed in his clothes because you didn't bring any. They are, again, super baggy on you.

*Takanobus POV*
She looks so cute in my clothes. I try and cover up a blush. I was going to try and kiss her but I don't know. I just don't know when to do that.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." I tell her.

"Are you sure? I mean you can sleep in your own bed." She says.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"I mean you can sleep up here too." She says quietly.

I think back on last time. My face heats up.

I don't think I could handle that again.

I shake my head.

"Ok that's alright! Sorry I just, sorry I shouldn't have asked." She fake laughs.

Now I feel bad.

I can't go to sleep, when I do it's restless.