Part 7

*skip to you and Mei on the roof your POV*

"OMGGG DID THAT SERIOUSLY HAPPEN?!" Mei exclaims. You made sure to not tell her about your home life.

"Yes." You reply, "and could ya keep it down?"

"Sorry I just can't believe that actually happened! It's like you're in some romance manga."

"Ha I wish."

"You both totally like each other." Mei gushed.

"I mean it's kinda obvious that I like him but I think I just bothered him that night. He won't make eye contact with me anymore."

Mei thinks for a little. "I know why!" She finally says. "It's just cause he's nervous around you now. I mean you guys did cuddle all night." She nudges your shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." You blush. "But I'm not so sure about that."

"I'm totally right. But ya know what would make you believe?"

You look at her waiting for what she'll say next.

"A con-fessionnnn ." She says in a sing-song voice.

"No way!! Right now I just want to get closer to him." You say as an excuse for not confessing.

"Please, like you could get any closer than last night."

"Mei! Will you stop that!"

She just chuckles.
"Soooo" Mei starts. "How are you going to get close to him? I think you're already close enough. No pun intended!" She holds up her hands like in accusation.

"I'm not sure. I mean we're desk mates so that makes things a bit easier. Plus he tutors me so I'm not sure how I'd get to spend more time with him than all that."

"Exactly what I'm saying." Mei starts. "He plays volley ball right?" You nod. "Well how about you try going to his practices or something!"

"Eh I don't know...." you think for a bit. "It's just I've met like almost all of the guys there before and they would know I would be coming there just for Aone. I do not look like I play volleyball."

"But every once in a while would be ok right? And besides it doesn't matter about your body just say something like, "I want to know more about volleyball I've always been interested in it.'"

"Yeah I guess"

The bell rings

"We'd better go. Come on." You say to Mei.

*End of the day. Aones POV*

I wish I could walk home with Y/n but I have practice almost everyday.

Mei walks up to us.

"Heyyyy." She says to Y/n.

"Hey what's up." Y/n reply's.

"Nothing much. Oh yeah. Aone! Y/n was wondering if she could tag along to your practice sometime! Like maybe tonight?" She looks over to Y/n and she's shooting daggers at Mei. I wonder why?

"If that's alright with you." Mei turns back to me.

I nod. "You don't have to stay for the whole thing." I tell y/n I wonder why she'd want to join. It's not like I don't want her too but.... oh, it might be because she doesn't want to go home. Right.

"No worries I like volleyball so I'll be good." Y/n says.

"Well practice starts soon we should get going." I get up and y/n follows behind.

*walking to practice your POV*

"So what were you writing in class today?" Aone asks you.

"Uh oh What should I say? I cant tell him I'm writing a confession letter! Cause that's just... no way. I finally got the courage to write it but I'm just not sure if I can actually give it to him." You think.

"Umm nothing- nothing much just like a to-do list." You say.

He just nods.

"Ok we're here."

"Ah im so nervous all the guys will think I'm like some stalker! First, desk mates. Second, tutoring, and now actually coming with him to practice!! Ughhhh." You were overreacting.

"Heyyy Aone! Oh hey Y/n right?"

You nod.

"Aones mentioned you to me." He winks. "Soooo what brings you here?"

"Oh well Im pretty interested in volleyball..." It wasn't a complete lie. You always thought volleyball looked fun. "And so Aone said I could watch while you guys played."

"Oh ok. Cool, well nice seeing you again." He went back to warming up.

*Aones POV*

"Woww" Kamasaki starts. "You guys have gotten closer huh?"

I shrug. She's only coming here to get away from home.

"She totally likes you dude."

I feel my face get hot and shake my head.

"Well it sure seems like she does."

"She can't possibly like me. I mean I look so angry all the time. And.... etc etc" I think.

"Oi! Aone!! Get it together!" Coach yells.

I realized I was just staring at Y/n while she was talking to the coach.

Kamasaki noticed this and said, "Hey lover boy get your head in the game." He says in a teasing voice. Partly singing the 'lover boy' part.

I shook it off and we started practicing.

*Your POV*

"Wow Aone looks really good." 👀 "No no stop that." You think to yourself. All this time you've been watching just Aone and his toned muscles and his thighs and- You snap back into reality, and you were figuring out what to say in the confession letter.

"Alright, that's enough for tonight!" The coach yells.

Apparently practice was already over.

Authors note:
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in legit forever. But I'm back. Mostly. My friend @strawbrybee is posting all of this for me actually. Haha but she'll be posting every Sat from now on :)