Part 9

Previously-
You kissed Aone on the cheek without thinking and totally embarrassed yourself. But he was absolutely adorable afterwards.
You trotted up the steps feeling somewhat embarrassed but mainly giddy.

Back to now-
As you plopped down on your bed you looked through your phone. It's a good thing you've been coming home late so that your mom can't get to you.

You sighed happily. You haven't even really seen your mom since the last incident with her.

You shook your head not wanting to think about it.

Your stomach growled.
Your bed was so so comfy but you had to get up and eat dinner.

You walked down the steps and into the kitchen, opened the fridge to find practically nothing. Nothing for dinner at least.

"Uugghhh." You groaned. "Ok then. I definitely need to get a job." You closed the fridge and decided to go out to your local convenience store to get some ramen.

You grabbed your bag and headed out.

You got inside and got a drink and some ramen. (Any kind you like) you bought it and went to sit down on the benches inside the store.

No one was in there except the cashier who seemed to be close to your age.

A guy in his mid 30s walked in, bought some cigarettes and looked around the store.

He got to the aisle next to you and smiled at you. Not just a polite smile. You got bad vibes from him.

You quickly finished your ramen and went out the store and back to your house.

You took your time since all the stars looked so pretty.

You heard a noise and turned around to see the same guy that was in the convenience store.

"Crap. He's totally following me isn't he? Ok ok calm down you know some self defense."

He got a bit closer to you so you sped up a bit. You shakily got out your phone. You only had four people in your contacts. You mom, Mei, Aone, and your dad. Ok technically two contacts.

You couldn't call Mei cause that's just another girl, you had to call Aone, a guy.

You tapped on his number and called.

It rang once.

The guy had gotten really close to you. You glanced to the side and saw his hand coming close to your shoulder. Time seemed to slow down.

You grabbed his hand pulling him forward. He lost his balance and stumbled forward. He had to have been drunk for a grown man to easily fall stumble like that.
You kicked him straight in the crotch. He grabbed himself and groaned.

"You brat!"

You took this moment to book it. He was in the way of your pathway to your house so you ran back to the convenience store.

"Hey! Get back here!" The guy yelled.

"Who does this guy think he is?" You thought.

"Hello?" It was Aone. "L/n answer me."

"Yes!!" You cheered in your head

"Aone!!" You were so out of breath. You were still running actually. All the adrenaline pumping through you.

"Where are you?" He asked. He sounded super worried.

You opened the convenience store doors and sat down at the same place as earlier.

"I'm at," you took a breath. "the convenience store near my house."

"Why are you out of breath?"

"Um, could you just come here please. No wait," you thought a moment. Your hands were shaking and you thought your heart would beat out of your chest. "Actually yeah could you come here please."

"Why what happened?" He demanded.

"I'll uh just tell you when you get here." You said quietly.

"I'm walking there now."

*Aones POV*

I practically sprinted to the store. As soon as I got there my eyes landed on L/n. She looks unsteady.

"Are you ok?" I ask her immediately.

"Aone! Thanks so much for coming." She waved to me with a shaky hand. She quickly put it down. "Yeah I'm fine now, I got away from him." She told me.

That got my attention.

I sat down and she followed.

"Who did you have to get away from?" I ask.

                          .........................

"Your POV*

You started to feel a lump in your throat as you told him what happened. You could feel your hands shake just thinking about it.

"He could've done something really bad if I hadn't reacted quick enough. I mean, who knows what he would've done." You thought to yourself, mid-story.

You brought a hand to your head and finished the rest of it.

You felt him grab your hand.

"Your hands are shaking." He said eyes focused on your hands.

You looked at him, tears forming in your eyes. You blinked them back. It's too embarrassing crying in a public place. But his hands on yours brought you comfort.

"Boy am I touch starved or what." You thought.

He took his gaze off of your hands as he held them and looked at you.

"Sorry" he said pulling his hands back while he looked away.

You didn't want him to let go. You grabbed his hand back and put it on without saying anything. You didn't look up at him either. Although you could feel the heat coming off of his face. You blushed too.

"Thanks for coming. I should actually get home now." Silence. "Can you um... walk me home? Please?" You said glancing up at him. His eyes were trained to yalls hands.

"Yeah." He got up putting his hands in his pockets and followed really close to you.

As you walked back your shoulder kept brushing against his. "You can call me y/n."

He stopped walking. You looked back at him.

"Oh ok." He got up next to you again. "You can call me Takanobu if you want."

"Alright... Takanobu." You playfully hit his arm.

He looked at you, blushing, and smiled.

Authors note:
Is this gonna be a self promo?
Yes.

If you haven't already feel free to check out my anime one shots. I have Gojo and Dazai posted at the moment but I'll be posting more. It's all fluff and it's a quick read.
And I take commissions

Also I realized for this chapter to work I had to change y/n to l/n  ;-;  hahaha -dies inside- anywayyyyy so yeah also wow this ones a long chapter.