Part 4

(Wow 52 views!!! Lol that doesn't seem like a lot but it is to me. Anyway I really didn't think this story would get that many. Well thanks to all who have read it so far and I hope you like this chapter! :)

*Your POV*

You head up to Aones room.

"Wow you've got a pretty big room." You say. "Way bigger than mine."

You see him nod.

Even though you're at a guys house you don't feel too nervous. Knowing Aone he would never try anything.

"Sooo, wanna get started?" You ask

"Ok." He sits down. You sit down too.

"What subject do you need help with?" He asks.

"All of them." You laugh. "But I think (Whatever subject you're bad at) is what I'm the worst at."

*Authors POV*

Aone absolutely loved y/ns laugh. He got all fuzzy inside just seeing her smile.

Aone then began to teach y/n about (whatever subject you picked). He was surprisingly a really good teacher.

"You're really good at teaching." Y/n said.

"Thanks." He blushed.

"I brought snacks!!" Aones mom calls from behind his door. She opened the door, "I cut up some apples for you two. How's it coming along?"

"Thank you! It's going pretty good. Aones a really good teacher. And thank you for letting me stay." Y/n tells her.

"Oh I'm glad. Well if you'd like you can stay for dinner? How's that sound? I'm making curry!" She asks y/n.

Y/n worried about what her mom might say but realized she probably won't even notice she's not home.

"Sure! I'd love too." y/ns says glad she'll be away from home.

"Great! I'll let you both know when it's ready." She leaves.

"I hope you don't mind me staying for dinner." y/ns worried that Aone doesn't want her here.

"I don't mind." Aone says really happy you'll be staying and happy that his mom seems to like you too.

*After like 15min Your POV*

"Dinner is ready!" You hear Aones mom call out.

"Yay! I'm starving." You take a seat next to Aone at their dinner table.

You've never had a meal at the dinner table. Well you have but it's just been you.

"Sorry but, where's the bathroom?" You ask.

"Just over there." Aone points to where it is.

You start to tear up while in the bathroom thinking about how you wished you could have a family like this. You cry a little but pull yourself together since you're at someone's house.

You leave the bathroom and sit down and see a huge plate of curry in front of you.

"Sorry if that's too much." Aone says to you.

"No, it's alright." You dig in.

Aones dad sits down along with his mom. "So," Aones dad starts. "Are you two dating?"

You almost spit out your food. Aone looks like he almost did the same.

You speak up, "N-no sir. We're j-just desk mates." You blush. You look over to Aone who is blushing super hard and is just looking at his plate.

Aones mom gives his dad a look. "Honey you can't just blurt stuff out like that! I'm sorry."

"No worries." You reply.

*After dinner Aones POV*

That seemed like only 5 mins. I want to spent more time with her. "I know." I think. "I'll walk her home. And maybe we can go to a conveniance (Ya'll idk how to spell this TmT) store again."

"Well I better get going. Thank you so much for having me. I'd love to do it again." She gets up.

"Oh no you can't go now!" My mom says. "It's way too dark out and ya know we have a futon that would be just perfect! Why don't you spend the night?"

My eyes widen and my heartbeat quickens. "Y-y/n? Spending the night? At my place? I don't know if she'd be comfortable sleeping at a guys house." I blush.

"Oh I couldn't intrude even more!" She blushes.

"It's not intruding if I've invited you! Takanobu go get some clothes you don't wear and give them to y/n to sleep in. And y/n make sure it's all right with your parents."

"Right." Y/n gets out her phone.

"M-my c-clothes?" I ask super flustered. I look over to Y/n to see if she would be ok with that. She looks really flustered too. She looks at me and nods.

I reluctantly go upstairs.

I hear a knock at the door. Y/n comes in.

"Sorry, I don't know why she's like this. If you're not comfortable with all this I can walk you home."

"No it's alright. I-I don't mind too much." She looks away.

"Mm....Well here, these are the smallest I have." I give her some clothes.

"Thanks." She goes to the bathroom to change.

*Your POV*

Fygurygdjhgsueyrg "I CANT BELIEVE I'M WEARING A BOYS HOODIE AND SWEATS!!!!" You think to yourself. "Wow they smell really good."

You put them on and walk out the door. You go into Aones room and see the futon on the floor.

"Y-you can sleep i-in my bed." Aone blushes looking at you in his clothes.

"O-ok" You say blushing like crazy.

"Goodnight you two!!" Aones mom calls up.

"Goodnight!" You both say in unison.

"Well we better get to bed. We have school in the morning." You say.

"Mm" Aone hums.

*After like 10 mins your POV*

"Are you awake?" You whisper.

"Hm?"

"I can't sleep. Can you?"

"No." He responds.

"Wanna play a game?"

"Like what?" He asks.

"I don't know. The first thing that popped in my head was truth or dare." You laugh lightly.

(Hey! I'm not sure how Aones mom would act but I tried my best lol anyway see ya in the next chapter!)