13 1/2

Previously:
You hear your mom is gonna disown you and Aone finds you behind your house.

"Y/n?" It's Takanobu. "You ok?" He comes and sits down next to me.

I shrug. I knew he'd find me, I just didn't know when. We sit in silence for a while. Until he speaks.

"Can I ask you something?"

You nod.

"Why did you leave and come back here?"

You shrug. You didn't want to talk to anyone, even Takanobu. All you wanted to do was be in your room, on your bed, listening to music. You didn't have the energy to hold up a conversation.

He nods, "Well, you can tell me when you want. You don't have to say anything right now."

You were so so thankful for him. He's done so much for you. He seems to understand.

You lay your head on his shoulder, and grab his hand. "I guess all I need is to be with someone right now and I'm glad it's him." You think.

You sit there until you fall asleep.

                         ..............................

"Y/n y/n wake up."

Your eyes open at Takanobu shaking you awake.

"Ok ok I'm up. What's wrong?"

"I think your mom saw me." A twinge of panic laced his voice.

"What?" This woke you up.

"I thought she would be asleep so I stood up, but she saw me."

"Your sure she saw you? I mean if she really did see you she'd like kick you out."

He shrugs.

"Ok well let's just get out of here." You stand up and as soon as you do the back door opens. You freeze and so does Takanobu.

You don't want to turn around.

"Y/n" Takanobu whispers to you.

You can't move once again. Flight or fight? You apparently have neither of those.

You feel Takanobus hands on your shoulders as he moves you behind him.

"We'll be leaving now." He says to her. You're pretty sure he bows too.

You don't want to look at her. You're just standing back to back with Takanobu.

"Come on." He whispers to you. He takes your hand and pulls you along with him.

"Wait, y/n come here." Your mom says in an icy tone.

You're gripping Takanobus hand, your afraid you're gonna break it. He squeezes your hand in reassurance. You take a deep breath and turn around.

"Sign these and bring them back by tomorrow." She tosses you some papers. You catch them and see it's the disowning papers that everyone in this kind of situation has to sign.

You nod your head not once looking up at her. A tear falls onto the paper as Takanobu takes your hand once again and leads you out.

You're crying, it's just now hitting you that your mom is actually going to disown you. You should be feeling happy, you should be feeling free and saying good riddance but you're not. You don't know why. "I guess deep down I'll always see her as my mom? No that's not right, she never acted like a mom."

Through the blur of tears you see you're now sitting on a bench, your hand clutching onto the papers and to Takanobus hand.

He let you cry in peace until you stopped.

"Gosh sorry I don't know why I'm crying." Your voice is strained.

"That's alright."

*Aones POV*
Seeing her cry broke my heart a little. I've seen her cry before but it feels like this time is different. She's shaking all over and I'm not sure what to do. I feel so out of place like I'm just a third wheel in all this horrible mess with her mom. Should I even be involved?

She starts to calm down.

"Gosh sorry I don't know why I'm crying." She sounds so heartbroken. I don't know what to do to fix this.

"That's alright." I dont really know what to say.

"Let's go back to your place."

I nod. "My parents."

"What about them?" She asks.

"I just left this morning without a word and I didn't close the door."

"Oh. How do my eyes look?"

I tilt my head.

"Like are they puffy and red? I bet they are aren't they? Ugh"

"A little bit. I think it will be ok."

                     ...................................

*Your POV*
You both get to his house and he walks in first.

"Takanobu where have you been?!" His mom hugs him.

He turns back to you.

"Oh! Y/n! Are you ok sweetie?"

You nod your head and muster up a smile.

She looks at you, hard. "Come in, come in." She waves you in and hugs you. You almost break down right here and now in her arms. It's one of the most sincere hugs you've gotten.

"What's this?" She motions to the disowning papers.

"It's just something from home." You are definitely not telling her about this.

"Go on upstairs and wash up ok? Have you had breakfast?"

You shake your head.

"Alright I'll make something good." She winks.

You and Takanobu walk upstairs. "I love your mom." You sigh.

"She likes you too."

"Really?"

He nods.

This brings a slight smile to your face.

"Y/n! You have a friend here her name is Mei!" His mom calls from downstairs.

Your eyes grow wide and you stop in Takanobus door frame.

"Mei?" He questions.

You shake your head in disbelief. I mean you shouldn't be that shocked, you knew she'd find you eventually. You just didn't think she'd care that much to try and find you.

"I uh, I guess so." you really did not want to explain your whole situation to her, but you don't want to lie to her either. You don't know what to do.