Part 3

*At school before class your POV*

Mei comes up to you, "Hey y/nnn how are you?"

"Doing good how bout you?" You ask.

"That's good cause you didn't seem like your self yesterday. Anyway, I'm doing good too. Just freaked out about the test after lunch. I haven't even studied yet!"

Even though Mei seemed only a fake nice at first, she's grown on you and you guys have started to hang out more at school.

"Oh that's right!" You hit your forehead. "Even though I studied last night I still already forgot."

You look over at Aone who was in deep concentration. "What are you looking at?" You look over his shoulder.

He looks up at you and shows you.

"Oh, volleyball?"

He nods.

"Which one is you?"

He points to the one that's him.

"Ah cool!" You say. "That looks pretty complicated though."

"Mm." He hums. "But I've gotten the hang of it."

"Gosh I love his voice." You think. "Wait what no."

You look at his concentrated face and notice that he looks pretty cute when he's concentrating. Although it's not that different from his normal face.

*End of the day and we got our papers back with grades*

"Finally!!" Mei comes over to you. "So glad that's over."

"L/n, see me tomorrow before class." The teacher tells you. "Oh, and Aone, you too."

"Uh oh." You think.

"Oooo what did you guys doooo." Mei asks like we got in trouble.

"I think it's cause I failed the test." You nervously smile at Mei.

"For real?! I'm the one that didn't study! Not you." Mei says.

I can feel Aone look at me. "Jeez he probably thinks I'm stupid." You think. "Wait no. It's Aone we're talking about! He'd never think that. Or would he."

*the next morning with Aone and your teacher*

"L/n you failed the test yesterday." The teacher tells you. "And you haven't been getting the best grades on your past tests either. Is there anything wrong? Sleeping wise? Or do you just need to study more?"

"Umm," You start. "I don't get the best sleep but it's not terrible. May I ask why Aone is here?"

"Right," Your teacher goes on. "I was thinking, if you wouldn't mind Aone, to tutor y/n."

"Tutor me?" You say in disbelief. You've never had a tutor before.

"Yes. Since Aone is a very good student and gets very good grades I thought he could tutor you. Aone what do you think."

"But he's got volleyball." You say.

"I was asking Aone." Your teacher says.

"Right, sorry."

"I wouldn't mind." Aone says.

"Alright then, it's settled." Your teacher says.

"At least I'll have something to do after school." You think.

*After school that same day*

"We better not have to go to my house or something." You think to yourself. "We'll go to a park! But it's too cold this time of year. O-or his house." You blush. "Ack get it together y/n! It's just studying jeez."

"So," You start. "When and where should you tutor me?" You ask Aone.

He shrugged.

"Mk... we can't go to my house so it would have to be yours. Is that ok?" You look over to Aone and see he's a little flushed.

He nods without looking at you.

"Ok, wanna start tonight?"

He nods again.

You look at him as he's looking out the window. He gets up really fast which startled you a bit. He leaves the classroom.

"What was that about." You think.

"Heyyy." Mei comes up to you as you start gathering your things. "What are you doing today?"

"Going to Aones and before you get the wrong idea he's tutoring me." You explain.

"Oh really? "Tutoring" you." She says with hand quotes.

"Yes Mei! Ask the teacher if you don't believe me."

"No no I believe you. Just giving you a hard time." She winks. "Well have fun with that. See ya tomorrow." She waves goodbye and leaves.

You go and try to find Aone. "I think he might have practice today." You whisper to yourself.

You head to the volleyball court and hear the squeaking of shoes. You open the door to see them all practicing.

*Aone's POV*

I can't stop thinking about how y/n will be in my house. "I've never had a girl in my home before." I blush. "I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable being at a guys house and all."

The coach calls for a break and I look over to the doors and see y/n standing there. We make eye contact and she waves and gives me a smile.

I wave back. I walk over to her.

"Practice will end in 20 min." I tell her.

"Ok! I'll wait here." She sits down against the wall.

*20 min later back to your POV*

They get done practicing and me and Aone walk to his house.

"You live close to me!" I say. "I had no idea."

He nods. We get inside and I smell something amazing.

"Tanobu? Is that you?" I hear his mom call. She comes out of the kitchen and sees me.

"You didn't tell me you had a friend coming. What's your name dear?"

"L/n Y/n"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Takanobu's mom!"

"Very nice to meet you ma'am." You bow. "Aone is tutoring me. So that's why I'm here today."

"Oh very nice. Well you guys can head upstairs."

You nod as you look to Aone who looks flustered. Which makes you flustered.

You both walk upstairs to Aones room.

(I don't know what I'm doing here. But anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! And what's up with me and always posting these things at 12 in the morning?! Also idk what to do for the next chapter. So it might take me a bit longer to post part 4. Anyway see ya in the next chapter!)