Part 2

(READ THIS: In this part there will be abuse!!! It isn't graphic cause I don't like that but just btw ok, have fun reading and i will let you know when it's about to come up :) ) 

*Your POV*

You take a breath and hesitantly unlock the door scared what might happen if you open it.

You finally open it and you see your mom sitting on the couch in her uniform asleep.

You quietly walk up the steps afraid to wake her. You got to your room and let out the breath you were holding.

"Thank god she was asleep." You think.

"Y/NNN!!" r/n (Random name) calls from downstairs.

You jump. You hear footsteps coming up the steps.

"Please no." You whisper.

She slams open the door.

"H-hi m-mom. I thought y-you were a-asleep." You say scared.

ABOUT TO BE ABUSE 

She comes over to you and hits you on the back of the head hard. She drags you downstairs and beats you. (I don't like getting too graphic) You're crying unable to move on the floor. You hear her grab her bag, she walks back over to you. You flinch while she steps on you to get to the door. On her way out she slams the door.

You cry out in pain. You gather your self up and walk slowly up the stairs to your bathroom and fix up some bad wounds.

"She's gotten good at making sure she hits me in the right spots so no one can see them." You mumble to your self as you start to cry again.

You get up and head to your room. You're really sore.

You get your phone and see an unknown number texted you. You don't feel like talking to anyone so you through your phone away and just try to go to sleep.

You wake up the next morning and your head is pounding.

"Ughh" You say rolling out of bed. You think about last night. You freeze. You start crying once again. 

You sneak downstairs after you had gotten ready. You head to school.

*In class Aones POV*

Y/n was late today. I wonder why. I see a bruise on her arm. "I guess she's clumsy." I think. She doesn't look herself today but im not the only one who noticed. "Hey y/n! You look down today." Mei says. "Oh really? Yeah I guess I just didn't get enough sleep last night!" She answered.

I could tell she was lying.

*Lunch Aones POV*

Y/n leaves. I decide to follow her. "No." I think. "Maybe she wants to be alone" I want to see where she's going though. I get up and follow her. She's heading up the roof. Yeah she wants to be alone. I start to leave until I hear her crying.

I freeze. "What should I do." I panic not knowing what to do.

I open the doors slowly, "W-who is it." She says.

I show myself. She gives me a smile and says, "Oh its just you hi."

"Hi" I bring myself to say. I look at her intently. She's definitely been crying.

 I want to ask her if she's ok.

"Are you ok." I ask. (Wasn't really asked more like a statement lol)

"Yeah why?" She asks. I shrug.

*Your POV*

"I should've, went to the bathroom instead." You think. "But I don't want him to leave just yet. "Have lunch with me?" You ask him.

He nods.

You sit down, he comes over and sits down next to you.

"I don't really want to talk right now." You tell Aone.

He nods.

You eat in silence. "Hey," You start. He looks at you. "I'm not really all that good." You admit.

He watches you closely.

"It's just, I h-had a rough night last night is all." You say.

He nods.

 *Aones POV*

Did I do something wrong on the walk last night? Was I too quiet? Was my text, not right? She never responded.

"You didn't do anything wrong." She says.

I sigh in relief. I think she might be a mind reader.

She checks her phone.

"Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't gotten a chance to look at your text." She apoligieses. (Ya'll idk how to spell this T-T) 

"It's alright."

"How did you get my number?" She asks.

"The teacher, sorry."

"Ah gotcha no need to say sorry I don't mind."

I knew I should've asked her but I was too nervous. That was rude of me.

"We should get going." She says.

I nod. We head back.

*After school authors POV*

Aone wondered what happened last night as he walked y/n home again.

 "I don't want to go home yet." Y/n said. "Lets go to a convenience store."

Aone nods.

You both get there and get ramen and some other snacks.

You sit down at the chairs in the front window of the store and eat your ramen.

"this is fun." Y/n smiles.

"Mm" Aone nods and trys to smile.

(Jeez this story sucks. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one!)