Part 10

TW: Abuse -I'll put a warning when it's about to happen as well-

Your door was unlocked.

"Uh oh" you thought. Your mind was racing. You couldn't take this right now. You just couldn't.

You slowly opened the door. It creaked and you immediately froze. You heard shuffling coming from inside. You shut the door, your eyes wide. You looked back to see if you could see Aone. He was gone already.

"His stupid long legs." You thought.

"Y/n?" You heard someone yell from inside.

You realized it was your mom. Your mind was filled with confusion.

"Why is she here? She's supposed to be at work. She's not supposed to be here. She is not  supposed to be here. Why is she here?" That was your thought process at the moment.

The door swung open and you couldn't move. You couldn't run away, you were frozen in terror knowing what was about to happen.

-Warning: Abuse is gonna happen now-

You looked into her eyes and could tell she was furious. She needed to let out steam again. She did it in the worst way possible.

She dragged you inside by your hair. You stumbled inside, your bag dropping to the ground.

She said some..... things. Not so nice things and began kicking you. She kicked you multiple times in the legs until you fell down. She then began to kick your whole body not caring where this time.

Your arms were over your face attempting to protect yourself and your legs were curled up into your chest.

She grabbed your arm away from your face and punched your jaw, and your eyes.

Tears streamed down your once happy face.

You were in so much pain, with every kick, hit, and cut you began to go numb. The tears were still streaming but no sound came out.

After she was done she walked to her room, leaving you in agony.

You were limp, laying on the floor bloody and covered in bruises. Your beaten up face had no emotion. You felt nothing, you were an empty shell.

"I just want to be held." You thought as tears went down your face once more. "I just want to be held." Your hands started to shake, you held your own hand pretending it was Aones. Like he held your hand about an hour ago.

You remembered Aone holding you when you went over to his place that time. You could almost feel his warmth. You shut your eyes trying to hold on. Trying to hold on to him.

You painfully curled yourself into a ball.

Your brain began to get foggy as you shut your eyes and went to sleep.

..............................................

Your eyes open and all you feel is achy pain all over your body. You tried to sit up but your head was throbbing. You took a moment to get on your elbows. Once you finally did, you looked at yourself. You were covered with bruises. You couldn't look anymore.

It took you forever just to stand up. Now was the really tricky part, walking. You didn't want to be in this stupid house anymore so you pulled yourself up the steps while tears strolled down your face.

You got some clothes and necessities and your bag that was downstairs on the floor. You were hesitant to look at yourself in the mirror. You didn't want to see what she had done to you.

You opened the door and started to walk. More like stumbling still. You couldn't see very well, your eyes were swollen from crying and the hits.

You didn't exactly know where to go but you didn't want to tell Mei about this. It would just be too much and you've already told one person. That was enough.

You knew Aones route to his house. So you waited on a bench for him. You checked your phone. 1:30pm.

Maybe a bench wasn't the best idea. People are passing by and giving you concerning looks.

You decided to wait in a bus stop that was under a tree. It was covered and shady. You hid your face from the passerby's. You took some pain pills too. (Or liquid medicine i guess if you can't swallow pills. Do they make liquid pain killer? Idek)

You waited, and waited, and waited.

"Only 2 more hours to go." You whispered to yourself.

You decided to see what you looked like. You took out your phone and cringed at the sight. Your face was swollen, covered in tear stains and dried blood.

You took your water bottle and poured it on your hands and tried to clean up your face.

You looked a little better but still beat up of course.

     .................................

You stood up now waiting for Aone. Only 15 minutes now.