Part 13

ALSO YALL I just now realized that Aone leaves in two days AND THAT WAS TWO DAYS AGO sooooooo um yeah I'll fix it tho it's cool 🥲😭

Also this is gonna be super short.

*Aones POV*
I wake up and check my phone. 6:30am it's a Saturday, why do I have to wake up so early.

I look over at y/n and I think she's still asleep, she's facing the wall.

I go downstairs since I can't fall back asleep, the front doors open.

My eyes widen as I run upstairs to my room and I stop in the door frame. My chest is heaving. I walk over slowly to the bed and it's just pillows. It's just pillows. I look under my bed, her stuff is gone.

I rush out the door in nothing but my pjs. I don't even notice that it's cold this morning.

I check the place she was yesterday, nothing.
I'm hesitant to go to her house. But I go anyway. I sneak around back and I see her, finally.

*Your POV*
"I can't sleep. Does he really want me here? Does he really like me? Is he really sincere? Of course he is! Stop it stop it stop it" you hit your head trying to shake out the questions.

You start to tear up and get fidgety. You get up and lay down again. You get up and this time walk straight out the front door.

You don't know where you're going, you just need to go.

You walk around for like ever. "Did I close the door?" You shrug. You find yourself at your house. You just stand there facing your house. You eventually move and walk to the back.

You sit down and make yourself comfortable.

*Aones POV*
"Y/n?" She lifted up her head to look at me. Her wounds have gotten so much better. But she doesn't look alright. "You ok?" I walk over to her, she shakes her head.

I sit down next to her, I copy her and hold my knees.

*Your POV*
You wake up to the sound of talking. You crouch your way to the nearest window and look. There's a guy with a suit and your mom.

You can hear them talking.

"I said what I said. I want you to do it now. Does she really have to be here?"

"Yes, look miss l/n it is possible for her to not be here in the signing. Just, she's aware that you'll be disowning her, correct?"

"Yes she knows. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

You cover your mouth. "What?" You breath out. "Disowning me?" For some reason it hits you hard. You know your mom doesn't love you, you've come to terms with that but, wow.

You slink back down and sit on the ground.

You hear foot steps coming.

"Y/n?" It's Takanobu. "You ok?" He comes and sits down next to me.

I shrug. I knew he'd find me, I just didn't know when. We sit in silence for a while. Until he speaks.

To be continued...

Authors note:
This is a short one mainly cause I wrote it in like 5 seconds and I was procrastinating it 😀👍🏻 but here it is