Swerving kisses

Jungkook puffs his lips as he stared at Jin, who's chewing on his food

Jungkook puffs his lips as he stared at Jin, who's chewing on his food. Jin chuckles, about to give him a kiss when Jungkook avoided it, chuckling. Jin rolls his eyes, and continued eating. Jungkook giggles and gave the older a kiss on the cheek.

Yoongi stared at Jungkook who leans and was about to kiss him. He thought though, because Jungkook avoided the kiss. Yoongi glared and grabbed him by the neck, pushing him on the couch and giving him a deep kiss.

Hoseok and Jimin danced as they stared at themselves on the mirrors. Jungkook puffs his lips and the two chuckles, about to kiss him when Jungkook avoided their kisses.
"What was the reason?! What was the reason?!" Jimin yelled, crossing his arms. Jungkook chuckles while the two pouts. He gave them each a kiss on the cheeks and left.

Namjoon stared at the onion, glaring at it.
"You better not make armys cry" He says, pointing at the onion. He looked to his side, seeing Jungkook with puffed lips. He was about to kiss him when Jungkook avoided the kiss.
"Hey!" Namjoon huffs and starts cutting the onions, making himself cry.

Taehyung sighs, looking at Jungkook and puffing his lips. Jungkook was about to kiss when...
"Swerve!" Jungkook yelled, giggling. Taehyung huffs and grabbed Jungkook's cheeks, kissing him and biting his bottom lip.

"Do that again or... "