Slapping Them With Lipstick Without Them Knowing Prank

Jin walks in, smiling as he sees Jungkook

Jin walks in, smiling as he sees Jungkook. The younger glares, slapping him. The older gasps, holding onto his cheek.
"Who did you get a kiss from?" He asks as he grabbed a mirror and showed Jin his face.
"Love! It's not what you think, I don't know what happened" Jin says, shaking his head. Jungkook giggles, telling the older what really happened. Jin huffs, glaring at Jungkook.

Yoongi and Hoseok walks in, holding the things Jungkook wanted. They both gasped as Jungkook slapped them. The younger glared, crossing his arms.
"You guys had someone kiss you with lipstick?" Jungkook says, raising his brow. They frowned, looking at the mirror and gasping.
"I saw the lipstick on your hands" Yoongi says, making Jungkook huff.
"You did?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Yes, you blind?" Yoongi says. Hoseok laughs, rolling his eyes.

Namjoon gasps as he felt someone jump on his back. He frowned as he felt someone's hand on his cheek.
"Hi hyung" Jungkook says. Namjoon passed by a mirror, making him frown at the lipstick.
"Oh, Jungkook, I thought someone kissed me... Wait... You did!" Namjoon says as Jungkook kissed his cheek.

Jimin and Taehyung played their game, huffing as they glared at each other. Jungkook jumped in between them, slapping their cheeks. They glared, frowning but shrugged it off.
"What was that for?" Jimin asks and was startled as Jungkook gasped.
"You guys had someone kiss you guys?" Jungkook asks and the two frowned, looking at the mirror after pausing the game.
"No! It must be you!" Taehyung says, glaring. Jungkook smiled innocently, winking. The two shrugged, giving a controller to him and letting him play.