Calling boyfriends 'husband' prank

Jin ate his tteokbokki, feeding Jungkook who's just on his phone

Jin ate his tteokbokki, feeding Jungkook who's just on his phone. Suddenly, it rang and he acted like someone is calling him.
"Oh, yeah, I'll just tell my husband" Jin hears and choked on his food, which made Jungkook look at him and give him water.
"You okay?" Jungkook asks and Jin nods, chuckling.

Yoongi laid on his bed, resting with his arm in a sling. He just had a surgery, that's why. Jungkook was with him, hugging him so he won't feel lonely. The younger's phone rang and he carefully sat up. Yoongi looked at him, frowning.
"Oh, yeah, I'll come if I told Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Yoongi hyung? You don't know him? My husband" Jungkook says which made Yoongi's eyes widen.
"What?" He says, while Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.

The four members, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung are currently trying to beat each other with the arcade game, basketball. Now, Jungkook took advantage of this and acted like someone had called him. The others didn't took notice of it and continued.
"Yes, I'm with my husbands, stop calling" Jungkook says, which made Namjoon, and the others to stop. Namjoon who was playing, had gotten hit by the ball but they all went to Jungkook, hugging him so tight.