Send a dirty text to your lover with people around

(Y'all just imagine what Jungkook sent to each member 🤣✌)

First day...

Jin and Jungkook was out on a date, they wanted to be alone for a day.

Right now, the oldest was talking with some friends while Jungkook was on TikTok.

The youngest saw this one TikTok where they sent dirty things to their boyfriends.

"I wanna do this" Jungkook says, smirking before he filmed Jin with his friends.

Luckily, he had two phones right now so he used the other one to message Jin.

Jin smiled, fishing his phone out and opening Jungkook's message.

Lightly gasping, he looks at his friends who talked with eachother and hugged his phone to his chest.

Jin looks at Jungkook, glaring as he shakes his head.

Jungkook sticks his tongue out, winking.

Second day...

Second day was with Yoongi, the others was with them.

They were listening to Yoongi's new produce song.

Jungkook typed on his phone, pressing sent before he filmed Yoongi's reaction.

Yoongi hears his phone ding, frowning and looking at it.

Biting his lips, he looks at his member who was on their phones as they waited for Yoongi to play the song.

He saw Jungkook laughing as he filmed him.

Rolling his eyes, he laughs also.

Third day...

Hoseok teaches Taehyung the dance step as he was having a hard time doing it.

Jungkook decided to mess around and texted his Hoseok hyung.

Pressing send, he filmed the older.

Hoseok feels his phone vibrate, so he fished it out, telling Taehyung to take a break.

Seeing the message, his eyes widened as he looks around for any people who saw it.

He playfully glared at Jungkook, shaking his head.

Fourth day...

Jungsoo knew Namjoon was with Hoseok, they were filming a Vlive.

He was watching the live, so he knew.

Smirking, he pressed send and waited for his Namjoonie hyung to see it.

Namjoon looks at his phone, gulping as he immediately turned it off.

Jungkook decided to go in, he just finished his boxing lessons and wanted to be seen in the live.

He went in the room where the live was happening and Namjoon looks up at him.

"Lol, hyungies" Jungkook says as he went closer to them, smiling while Namjoon laughed at him.

Fifth day...

"I'm totally gonna win, Taehyung" Jimin says as he nudges Taehyung.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, scoffing.

Both of their phones dinged, groaning and grabbing it.

Turning it on, both eyes widened at what they saw.

Hiding their phone from eachother and seeing Jungkook walk in.

"Can I play with you two?" Jungkook says, laughing as the two slowly nodded, biting their lips as he they took a peek of the message again before they started the game.