Hyungs Had A Call With Mom And Dad

The six gets startled as Jungkook barged inside the living room

They all frowned as they stared at him.

"Hyungs, please talk with mom and dad, I really need to take a shit" Jungkook says, groaning as he shoved the phone to Jin.

The oldest had his eyes widened, staring at the phone where Mr and Mrs Jeon is seen.

"Uh, hi... Hi Mr and Mrs Jeon" Jin says, scratching his nape.

"Hi, Jin ah" Mrs Jeon says, smiling.

"Where's Yoongi? I like that guy" Mr Jeon says and the phone is handed to Yoongi, who gulps and gave a smile.

"So, you take good care of my son?" Mr Jeon asks, smiling.

"Yes, Mr Jeon" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"Pass it to Hoseok please, I wanna see that smile" Mrs Jeon says and Yoongi passed the phone to Hoseok who giggled and waved at the two.

"Where's the smart guy?" Mr Jeon asks, and Hoseok passed the phone to Namjoon.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Jeon" Namjoon says, chuckling.

"Mom! Mom! It's Jimin!" Jimin says, laughing.

"What?" Mrs Jeon didn't seem to hear him a bit clearly.

"It's Jimin!" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Oh! Jimin ah, I love you!" Mrs Jeon says, laughing behind the line. (Today's ep where Jungkook's mom said 'I love you' to Jimin is so cute 🥺)

"Taehyung ah! I love you! We love you all!" Mrs Jeon says as they're now all seen.

"We love you too, m-" Jin gets cut off as Mrs Jeon laughs.

"Mom and dad, call us that" They both said, laughing.

"We love you too, mom and dad" They all said before the phone is snatched.

"Dad, you better not threaten them" Jungkook says as he went away.

The six stared at each other, sighing in relief, laughing.