'Fuck me daddy' prank

(Requested by Kookoo_Babie97 💜)(No one:Literally no one:

(No one:
Literally no one:

People on YouTube, spamming the comment section of the MV, hungry for likes: "Comments this and gets nothing of likes")

Jungkook walks by Yoongi and Jin, who was eating at the dining table. Smirking, he filmed them and said.
"Fuck me, daddies" He says and walked away. He hid behind the wall, hearing Jin choke with a blushing Yoongi rubbing his back. Laughing, he went to go find the others.

Hoseok was screaming as Namjoon showed him the small frog he caught a while ago.
"Get that away from me! But it's cute thought, but still, AHHH!" Hoseok says, screaming as Namjoon went close. Jungkook walks by, and said.
"Fuck me, daddies" Before he went away. Hoseok stopped screaming, while Namjoon lets go of the frog. Well, that caused a chaos.

Jimin had his legs rested on the couch, while Taehyung was laid on mat he placed down. They were playing with their phones, laughing at the things they saw. Their eyes landed on Jungkook, who walked by.
"Fuck me, daddies" They heard, eyes widened. Jungkook walks away, and watched them. Taehyung's phone fell on his face, while Jimin was about to stand up. The older forgot about Taehyung and stepped on his, you know? Taehyung screamed and cupped his crotch, groaning while Jimin apologizes over and over again. Jungkook quietly laughs and said to the camera.

"This might get me in trouble, but it's fun"