Climb up your partner challenge

(Requested by Btshoelover😘)

"Hoseokie hyung! Film us!" Jungkook says, giving his phone to the said male. Taehyung was stood in front of them, arms spreaded out and his legs slightly. Jungkook was in short shorts, along with sweater that reaches his mid thigh.

"Is it filming, Hyungie?" The youngest asks, Hoseok nodded. The others was watching this, snickering at Taehyung. Jungkook was actually small, so he'll manage to do this easily.
"Okay, 1...2...and 3" Jungkook says before jumping on Taehyung's back. He put his arm around the older's, going under his armpit and wrapping his legs on the older's waist.

"Woah, woah, that's yeah" Jimin says, chuckling. Taehyung was enjoying this, actually, he had a smug face on. Jungkook then climbs over his shoulder, putting his other leg on the other shoulder. Jungkook was upside down and was now in between Taehyung's legs.
"Okay, what the fuck" Yoongi says, mouth dropping. Jungkook then wraps his arms around the older's legs, almost falling but managing to not touch the floor.
"Okay, and stop!" Hoseok says, laughing. Jungkook fell with a loud thud, and this worried the others cause he didn't say anything.

As they got closer, the boy started laughing as he panted heavily.

"That was fun!"