Look At My Ass Challenge

(Remember this is minishots, so the chapters will be short 😉)

Jin sits down on the kitchen seat, filming a Vlive as he was doing 'Eat Jin'. Jungkook then walks in with his phone on hand, placing it down near the kitchen stove. He sets the timer, while Jin stops eating as he looked at the younger. The timer hits 1 and the song started.

"Look.. At.. My.. Ass!"

As this chorus hit, the younger lifts his sweatshirt and shows his as--welp, that was unexpected. Jin ran as fast as he can to cover the camera.

"Look at my thighs, I'm captive to the guys" (Okay Tokkis, I really don't know this song, but I tried 😂😂)

"What are you doing, love?" Jin says, sliding the younger's sweatshirt down.
"Just a TikTok, Jinnie hyung" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.

Yoongi was sleeping when he heard his genius lab door opening. This made him to open one of his eyes, and seeing Jungkook with his thighs on his full glory. The younger seems to be placing down his phone on his desk, and seems to be setting his timer. The phone dings as the timer hits 1, and a loud music was heard.

"Look..at.. My.. Ass!"

Yoongi's eyes fully opened, well--shit, he hadn't pulled Jungkook that fast in his life. The song finished and the younger was fully covered by a black blanket.
"I won't do that if I were you, little one" The older scolds, only receiving an innocent smile.
"Do what, Yoonie hyung? I was just filming a video for my followers" Jungkook says, being shut up by the older who kissed him.
"You don't do that, huh? Little one" The older says, earning a nod.

Hoseok and Jungkook was in the practice room, trying out some dances. The younger smirked, an evil idea coming to his mind. He fished out his phone, opening TikTok and going to one particular song. He placed down the phone on the big mirror, making sure that his boyfriend was in the frame. Once the timer hits 1, the loud music blasted through the silenced room.

"Look..at.. My.. Ass!"

Welp, you could say that he didn't even get to lift up his shirt as the older picked him up immediately as the song says 'ass'. The song finished, but he was still in the older's shoulder.
"Hey, Hoseokie hyung, put me down!" He exclaims, being placed down after a few minutes. He received a glare but he just gave back an innocent smile.
"You little bunny"

Namjoon watches TV, eating a popcorn as the show was very interesting. Jungkook then walks in, covering the big black box. He placed down his phone as a very loud song blast through it. Namjoon smiles, he knew about the younger having a TikTok account and he doesn't mind it. But this time, it bothered it because the song was very disturbing to him.

"Look.. At.. My.. Ass!"

He stood up, putting a popcorn on the younger's mouth and covering the phone with his back.
"Do you know what this song means, love?" He says calmly, he knew that if he said it harshly, the younger would cry as he didn't like being yelled at.
"No, but I kinda like its beat" Jungkook says, smiling innocently before picking his phone up and getting some popcorn as he walked out.

Jimin and Taehyung screams and shouts at eachother. The were playing Overwatch, being the loud gamers they are. They were halfway through winning when they heard the door opening, being met with Jungkook who had worn Jimin's hoodie and Taehyung's cap. Both of them raised their brows, stopping the game as they stared at the youngest with confusion. A loud particular music that they have heard for like a billion times plays, and both eyes widen.

"Look..at.. My.. Ass!"

They both covered the phone, Jungkook trying to peek but Jimin didn't let him.
"That was a bold move, baby" Taehyung says, kissing the youngest's forehead.
"We could only see that, not your followers, young baby" The oldest of the three says, teasing the youngest of them.
"I'm not a baby, old man" Jungkook teased back, earning a dramatic gasp and a chuckle from the other.
"Well, you look like one and act like one" Taehyung says, earning an angry pout from the youngest.

"Meanies"

(Welp, this was long, but I like it.

Taekookismylifu and DaMn_BTSJeOn wanted this 😂😂❤💜

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]