Wearing scandalous outfit for the club prank

(Requested by BornToStanBTS)

"Lol, I would be seeing my boyfriends reaction to this outfit, wish me luck" Jungkook says, laughing as he filmed himself in the full body mirror.

His outfit? A crop top with some short skirt, along with thigh highs.

"Hyungs! I'm off to the club!" He yells, making his boyfriends head lift up.

He was about to leave the house when his wrist was grabbed by Yoongi.

"Uh-ah... Little prince, you aren't wearing that to the club" Yoongi says, crossing his arms as he lets go of the younger's wrist.

Jungkook scoffs, looking at himself up and down.

"And why is that? There's nothing wrong with my outfit, people wear these to the clubs" He says, crossing his arms too.

He felt a towel being wrapped around him before he was pulled to the couch.

"Better, you aren't going" Jimin says, hugging him tightly.

"Uh, come on, my friends are waiting" Jungkook says, trying to get out of Jimin's hold.

"No, Koo, I got these for you to wear to the club" He heard, hearing Hoseok's voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the clothes he had seen, it was an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Do you know that a club is too hot?" Jungkook says, before he bursted into laughter.

"Just kidding, I wont go to any clubs without you guys"

"Pfft, your outfit though? I like it"