Crack my back challenge

Jungkook goes to the kitchen to get some macaroni noodles, he made sure he gets two as he knew it won't work if it's only one. He then puts it on his mouth, and walked into the living room.

The others stared at the youngest who was holding onto his back as he had a pained expression on.
"Do you want me to crack your back, baby?" Yoongi asks, making Jungkook's eyes to widen and nod. He puts the phone down, leaning it to the coffee table. The youngest laid down on his stomach, getting a pillow for his head. Yoongi then goes to his back, bending and putting his hands on the younger's back.

The older pushed and that's when Jungkook bit onto the noodles. This made a cracking noise that emits on the room.
"Ow, ow, ow...." The younger says, making crying noise as he just stayed in the same position to make it look like he can't move his body. As the others heard the cracking noise they gasped and kneeled down to check on the younger.
"Baby, baby, are you okay, shh, shh, I'm sorry, baby" Yoongi says, brushing the younger's bangs out.

"Baby, I'm sorry, shh, shh, don't cry, I'm sorry" The second oldest said, kissing the younger's head.
"Try moving his body" Jin says, but it only made Jungkook to cry more.
"I'm really sorry, baby, shh, shh, let's go to the hospital, yeah?" Yoongi says, still panicking as he continued to brush the younger's bangs.

"Baby, can you move your body?" Taehyung asks, rubbing the younger's back. Jungkook then turned to his back and sat up like nothing happened.
"Yeah" He said before bursting into laughter. All of the males sighed in relief, weights being lifted off of their shoulders.
"You made us worried, princess" Jimin says, kissing the youngest's forehead.

"Sorry *giggles*"