Falling asleep on Facetime

(Requested by one Tokki, sorry, Wattpad can't search your name😅)

Jungkook is in Busan, he took it as a chance to facetime each of his boyfriends and to act like he fell asleep during it.

The first person was Jin, the older would probably filming an Eat Jin or he would be just playing Mario Cart. It was answered and Jin who's doing a Vlive of him doing Eat Jin.
"Hi baby" Jin says as he waved and gulped down the food he was chewing.
"Hi hyung, did I interrupt?" Jungkook asks, family yawning.
"No, Kook, I'm almost finished" Jin says, chuckling as he took another bite of his tteokbokki.
"Oh, okay, how are you there?" Jungkook asks, resting his head on his pillow.
"We all missed you, don't worry when you come back, I'll cook you your favorite food" Jin says as he drank some water.
"Really?" Jungkook asks, the older nodded and smiled. They kept quiet for a few minutes and Jungkook closes his eyes. Jin noticed this after finishing his food. Smiling, he stared at the younger. Jungkook opens his eyes and screamed. Jin was startled but laughed as the younger smiled widely at him.

Yoongi was just writing some lyrics when his phone rang. Answering it, he saw Jungkook's smiling face.
"Hi Yoonie hyung!" The younger says, giggling. Yoongi smiled, taking his attention off of his lyrics and to Jungkook.
"How was the trip?" The older asks, the younger did an okay sign.
"You were doing something, did I interrupt?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Oh, don't worry about it, I was almost finished" Yoongi says, laughing. The younger then yawns, to which the older indicates tat he was tired. Jungkook lays down his head down on his pillow, closing his eyes.
"Sleep well, baby"

Namjoon and Hoseok were watching some show when one phone rang. It was Hoseok's, answering it to hear Jungkook's voice.
"Hi Kookie" Hoseok said, smiling. Namjoon also greeted the maknae, chuckling as they saw him yawn cutely.
"What *yawns* are you guys doing?" Jungkook asks, his head rested on his pillow.
"Oh, just watching, nothing much, but we miss you" Namjoon says, before an interesting part of the showed. Jungkook took this as a chance and closed his eyes. After the part finished, the two turned their attention back to the phone and saw Jungkook's sleeping face. Both smiled, kissing the phone before hanging up.

Jimin and Taehyung yells at each other as they were opponents on the game they're playing. They paused the game as someone's phone rang. Jimin glared at Taehyung as it was his phone, but smiled afterwards as he saw Jungkook's caller id.
"Hi hyungs, oh, you guys are playing. I wanna join but I'm not there" Jungkook says, pouting but yawned afterwards.
"You guys can continue" Jungkook says before the two started playing again. He closes his eyes and faked sleeping, but he really fell asleep. The two stopped playing as Jimin won, looking back at the phone and seeing Jungkook sleeping.
"Aww, have a good sleep, Kookie"