I'm a savage dance challenge

(Requested by DaMn_BTSJeOn😋)

Jungkook sets the timer before the song started. He waits until the timer hits 1 before the songs started.

I'm a savage, yeah!

At the start, he did a half woah(Dont know what it's called 😂😂), clapping his hands together which was stretched towarss the camera.

Classy, bougie, ratchet...

He then started doing like a row but it was rowing sideways. Circling his hand around his ass, and then hitting it sideways to go with the beat.

Sassy, moody, nas..ty...

He hit his elbow to the side, circling it and then slowly sliding it to his knees before hitting his booty back.

Acting stu..pid...

He crosses his arms, uncrossing it, putting his hands on both sides of the head. He then moves it like he's mocking someone.

What was happening... What was happening, hah, hah...

He puts his hands like he was questioning something, shaking his upper torso. Doing the infinity gesture, and then doing some back claps two times.

I'm a savage...

He finishes it off with his arms in front of him as he shakes his hips with his arms not moving. The song stopped and he gets his phone to watch it.

Yoongi, who witnessed the whole thing, had his nose bleeding.
"Wow"

(I'm not really good with dance moves, but I can dance a little

-Minnie out!😋)
[꾹이_토끼]