Ryan Drabble - #27

A/N: i'm fully aware this radiates Twilight vibes but i wanted to do something a bit different? so with this being done, i want to give a thanks to my lovely sweet friend  Kellyrages for this inspiration and if you don't already follow her, you definitely should. such a talented writer.

Her black hair is fixed perfectly, a small pony tail that sits a top her head. Each strand parted to fall off the sides of her head. Her makeup is fixed effortlessly, the smokey eye bring out her green gems and making them  pop. As if they needed it anymore than it already had.

Her dress is black, little sparkles and diamonds sitting on the ends of the dress. As if she had wanted anymore attention her. Her bouquet matches the dress, it filing with reds.

"Isn't that a little dark for such a high class family?"

She had said that the moment the color scheme had been mentioned.

Only now as she walks towards the man of her future and present stands before her. His hair slicked back, his hands behind his back as he spots the bride.  It just matched.

It was rare that he did this. A small smile spreading wide. One that has been reserved just for her.  It always had been and as he sees the bride making her slowly, her arm linked into her father's.

He was smiling whole heartedly for just her.

A smile often meant weakness if it was not filled with such a sinister laughter behind it.

His family didn't ever see the day happening, marriage for any of them just wasn't a thing for them. It wasn't a question and as if his youngest brother hadn't already broken one rule for falling some human creature.

Ryan just up and surprised them all, twice as much.

"I, Ryan Sitkowski."

He chuckles, shaking his head as he holds the papers in his hand as if he hadn't made his clan of brothers listen to them vows as if he didn't rehearse them.

"I vow to love you from now till i take my very last breaths given the circumstances, whatever it takes. You have me fully."

He smiles, sliding the diamond ring on her finger. A black diamond to match with the already dark aesthetic.

His hand holds hers, not letting it go as she pulls the paper out and begins her vows.

"I, Y/F/N Y/L/N."

She can't help but smile, showing the widest of smiles.

She knows how lucky she is.

She met a demon, not only is it real but it's who she fell in love with. Who she saw the deepest parts of, she just fell as if she hadn't had a footing in the first place. She fell for a demon.

"I vow you my heart, i love you wholeheartedly beyond what you are. I am in so in love with you Ryan, i can't imagine a life without you. You are my soulmate, my better half, my breath of fresh air."

His eyes find hers, Ryan loosing himself in the green gems highlighted behind the smokey eye.

Mrs. Ryan Sitkowski has a nice ring to it.