Ricky - Drabble #20

Chris is the last one at the table, having decided previously that he would be the last one to do so with all the other guys. Chris scratches at the back of his head, "I need to uh. Ryan needs my help. I'll see you guys at the tour bus yeah?"

You frown, "But what about your food?"

Ricky sighs, "I know what you are up too."

Chris gives a look of knowing what he is talking about. The one look he always does when some surprise is planned and it's clear Chris is up to something.

"Just put in a to go box! I'll get it when you two come back."

You look absolutely terrified but it makes sense. You have had a thing for Ricky for years now. Chris had hoped you had enough courage to express that to Ricky. Maybe fuck it out and become some cute couple cause Ricky also had a thing for you.

You guys are worse then children. He has expressed that too. To both of you, he is tired of playing matchmaker. Both of you are gonna figure it out one way or another and if this one fails. He is gonna just say it out loud. He is kinda hoping it does if he is being honest now.

Ricky turns to look at you, his bright blue eyes staring into yours.

A small smile on his face and red covering his cheeks. You stare back with your own smile. Red also covering your face as well.
It's silent for a few minutes and it's Ricky who speaks up, "I'm pretty sure Chris had this whole thing planned."

You kinda figured. Chris is the one always doing things to make things better or playing matchmaker, but the guys do it too. It's a lot of how Chris got with his current girlfriend. Even if she has a six year old, he still is happy. You had even helped considering the girl is your best friend so much so that her daughter calls your aunt y/f/n.

"He is setting us up ain't he? Playing matchmaker like we did with him?"

Ricky nods, "Yeah."

You sigh, "I uh. I like you a lot and i guess Chris has noticed that."

Ricky is taken back, "Wait what?"

"I didn't know you liked me. I thought he did this to get me with you, for me to admit feelings."

It's the reality that hits both of you.

And maybe for once, Chris meddling is not such a bad idea.