Motionless - Drabble #6

Chris and Ryan sat at the table eyes not once leaving your boyfriend as he sat beside you, transfixed on you as you giggled at something Vinny said. Ricky sat beside Ryan, shoving the turkey down his throat like a child who most definitely had eaten hours before.

Justin completely uninterested as he tapped at the table, staring off in the distance. You had noticed but chosen to ignore. The last time he had gotten a mouthful from you during a family gathering, he had thrown a fit worse then your niece. Probably the most embarrassing thing to ever have witnessed.

Thankful that your boyfriend hadn't been there for that last year, although now he planned to be there for every one after now. It's a lot of why you had been so hellbent on them coming to your home for Thanksgiving versus some restaurant that did food for those who didn't have family or chose to not be around them.

Locking eyes to Chris's, he is most definitely giving a glare and you aren't sure if it's intentional. He takes a bite of the vegan food that you had prepared for him. He is most definitely doing that on purpose and you gulp as you look back to your boyfriend. You aren't surprised Vinny is talking to him.

Ricky too now that his plate has no more food on it. He is approving of him and you can tell just from the sparkle in his eyes. Ricky and Chris are the main two who you are honestly terrified of, they take on the big brother role a lot more then the others. Ryan looks like he approves.

Your boyfriend smiles towards you, pressing a kiss to your cheek.
Moving some of the hair out of your face as you turn to look at him, smiling as he whispers how beautiful you look. Just one more person to go. Justin is all for it as long as he can take his time.

Justin is just Justin, the greatest part about him if you are honest.

Looking back towards Chris, his death glare has calmed down and he almost looks happy as he takes in the way your boyfriend is treating you. He was honestly scared he would be like your ex, mean and manipulative.

While Chris still has suspicions and he is gonna keep his eyes on him, make sure he does right by you. He approves for now. If he is being honest, he is pretty sure they all approve for now.