Ryan - Drabble #2

He's fucked. he knows this. Ryan is helpless but he cant help his feelings. His feelings changed long before he realized them. Now all he can do is suffer silence till sometbing happens. He knows you are with Ricky, you are happy. Well, you are doing your best to portray that. All you two ever do is fuck and fight. If it's not that, it's asking for his advice all the time. Ryan guesses he gives the advice he would do in his head.

"He is mad that i'm wearing a dress to a club. What do i do Ry? It doesn't make any sense, i guess thinks i'm gonna do something i shouldn't do. I'm not, i love Ricky."

Ryan notices the hint of hesitation in the word love as it comes out. His hand comes down to rest on yours, rubbing circles while Ricky is in the background talking under his breath. He can hear the different comments. He gets Ricky's side, he really does. He is jealous and possessive, he always had been.

He also sees yours, you are good woman with no ill intentions.

You wouldn't hurt anyone willingly and you always put others above yourself. You would do anything for those you love. Ryan fell for that, but he sees your heart. He sees how you don't let anyone get in your way once your mind is set. He also sees that this relationship between you and Ricky, it's so far past repair.

"I think you should. Fuck, Y/N i'm honestly not sure. Someone's feelings will be hurt here. I think you should talk to Ricky. Explain to him that you're feelings are hurt. You guys have been dating for a year, he should know you won't hurt him."

Nodding, you press a kiss to the top of Ryan's head and smile. Walking towards the back to talk to Ricky. Ryan along the way blushing at the contact and sighing, he really needs to do something to solve this. It's not healthy and it's gonna rip his friendship apart but he has been here so long, he knows it's too far too deep of having feelings for you.

He doesn't know what he was expecting, but the yelling match was not it. He can hear a few other voices trying to calm you and Ricky down. Ricky is refusing to listen, doesn't surprise him. Ricky is fucking stubborn and he doesn't see things tell someone tells him otherwise. He also can hear your sniffles. Your mumbles of i can't do this anymore. The i don't want to do this anymore's to the i'll fly home the next city.

The bus door slams open and he sees you move past him to the bunks, climbing into the one you normally go to when a fight takes place between Ricky and you. He hears Ricky mumble and curse. He realizes now what he had said that was wrong but him admitting it, it's gonna take a few business days or three.

Ryan sighs, heading to the bunks and kneeling down to slid the curtain. He sees you curled into a ball, blanket thrown over your head. He knows you need your space but he is your friend and it kills him to see you like this. Removing the blanket, he sighs and moves the hair that fell in front of your face. Your makeup is smeared, "Come here."

You pull him into the small bunk with you letting him get comfortable before you snuggle into his side. Wrapping an arm around you, he mumbles something but you don't hear it. All you can focus on is the fight, the words Ricky had said. Even if it is practically over and the only thing keeping you two together is the sex.

"You okay?"

You frown, sniffling and shaking your head. You aren't, you haven't been now that you realize this. You love Ricky, you do but maybe it's just not as much now. It hurts, it really does.

Ryan tilts your chin to look up at him, "Don't cry."

Footsteps on the bus heading to the bunks, Ricky huffs sliding back the curtain to the shared bunk and sighing. It's how he knows he fucked up by just not hearing you out. Truth is, he has been trying to push you away. He loves you, but he also doesn't see the future anymore with you like before.

The thought of anyone else with you, it pisses him off. He has been so wish washy and he knows that. He also knows he can't continue to see your heart damaged in the process. He kneels down to the bunk you crawl in when you two fight and his eyes go wide, not surprised. Ryan is holding you in his arms, sadness filled in his eyes.

Ryan looks towards Ricky, something of courage taking over him.

He looks down to your lips, pressing his to yours leaving Ricky to kneel there in shock at the action. He should feel hurt and pissed off, but surprisingly he doesn't feel any of that. He feels like Ryan would be better for you then he ever would especially since Ryan is head over heels for you. He always noticed that and maybe that's why Ricky pushed and pulled you back to him.

It's now why Ricky is letting it go and letting you be happy with Ryan if that's what you want. No ill feelings at all.