Vinny - Drabble #5

Vinny frowns watching as the girl across the lot doesn't notice him. This makes the forth time he has tried in the last week alone. He doesn't get it. You laugh when ever one of the guys does it. It was tbing first before he grew out of it. Why them? He groans and collapses into the lawn chair by the bus.

"So dramatic."

Ricky chuckles. Vinny gives a death glare to the man beside him and readjusts to set himself up. Going back to stare at the two men who have you in tears of laughter. He's so mad. Those guys don't even like you, not like he does. Why does he not get noticed when he has pure true intentions? The hell?

With a groan, he stands back up and heads to the trailer grabbing his drumsticks off the picnic table along the way as he huffs. His mind running in circles.

He is so in his zone with one of his rap tracks in the background playing and drumming along, he doesn't notice you standing there. A smirk spread wide as you bob your head to the music, the way he is mouthing the words back. You like this side of him.

He leans over to grab a water bottle and notices a glimpse of someone standing there. Almost falling off the stool as he sees you there, arms crossed and a smile spread wide. He is a bit shocked if he is being honest with the fact you are clapping and throwing compliments his way.

He is actually upset this is what got him to be noticed by you. It hits him a little hard as he realizes the very thing he had been trying to was him not being himself. Something he has prided himself on, he never wanted to be what he wasn't ever. You still remember that speech.

His mind is back on you, not completely hearing what you were saying. He is a bit overwhelmed.

"Vinny. Hello?"

Waving a hand in his face, he finally answers with a what. His goofy grin appearing again, "Do you wanna go get some food with me?"

He doesn't need to be asked twice. He is up on his feet in a matter of seconds grabbing his t shirt from the floor and throwing it back on. Not missing the adorable chuckle that has came out from your plump lips.