Motionless - Drabble #13

"Tilt your body!"

Ryan shouts, the rest of the guys sat around as they watched you.

All smiling or recording, just enjoying the time to spend with their favorite person in the world. Some more favoriting you than the others.

"You got it!"

Ryan cheers as he looks down to his phone and prepares to get his instagram stuff ready to record you.

It all happened so fast. He missed it happening but heard the sounds and the horrified scream. All the guys dropping whatever had been in their hands and running to where you had fell off the board.

Ryan feeling like shit that he didn't focus more on you.

                                       ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Are you okay?"

Chris, Ricky, and Justin stand at the doorway, all but practically on each other.

You nod, "For the most part. Foot hurts."

Ryan frowns as he fluffs the pillow that rests on the table. He feels terrible. If it wasn't for the doctor being in the room when they told you the diagnosis, he would have gotten on his hands and knees begging for you to forgive him.

"It'll be okay. You'll be back to good as new soon cheeks!"

Vinny smiles as he hands you the food he had put in the microwave for you. He doesn't miss the death glare from you at the nickname. One fucking time of an embarrassing moment and it's stuck with you forever. One drunk party where Vinny just so happened to be in the right spot at the right time.

You will never live that down.

"Do you need anything else?"

Ryan gives a sad smile, whatever he has to do. He will do so. He feels like shit.

"No Ry. Calm down. I'm okay."

He nods, eyes flicking to the rest of the guys as he sees them staring back at him. All giving the same sad look.

"Are you sure?"

You sigh, "Ryan, calm down okay?"

He's taken back from the tone of your voice.

"It was my fault and idea to learn, okay? I wanted to do some x games shit and i got hurt from it. I don't blame you, okay?"

Ryan shuts his mouth and nods.

Well, at least you aren't mad or upset over that.