Hurts Like Hell - Drabble - Chris Motionless

A/N: this may turn into a book if it does well, not too sure of the whole thing but we will see as my writing has been pretty non existent lately

A sinister cackle escapes passed his black lipstick covered lips. His bride to be by his side, her blue eyes flashing a sparkle as she twirls around the people sat in a circle. The fear practically pouring out of their veins. The high finding it's way into her. Her eyes find his, the brown filling with more than a sense of evil in them.

It's almost devil like.

She can feel the lust pour across the skin of hers.

One sound sticks out to the black haired man, despite his need to focus on his bride. The feeling that he feels as the blade is tight in his grip and just ready to be met into someone's skin, anyone's skin really. It didn't matter.

They didn't call him evil for any reason, he made them practically die with misery all over the faces. With the misery and despair all over the room, to the point it sneaks their way into the high of his and his fiancée's body.

It just made the after effects, the sex that much better.

"You can't just do this. We have done nothing to you!"

Chris's head whips around so hard it would cause any other normal being pain. Whiplash even, maybe even major damage.

His eyes find hers, a beautiful emerald green stares back at him. Flushed with fear and tears streaming down her face, her porcelain skin shining in the light. A natural glow to her face, no imperfections in sight.

He steps closer to her, no sense of weakness spreading across his face as he leans down. His calloused tattooed hand going to her chin to tilt up. The heat of her skin burning his, yet he won't show weakness.

He's been through worse.

He tilts her head, slowly side to side to get a look.

"You really are an exquisite creature."

He hums with interest.

Do you really know how powerful you are?

He can only assume no, you're still tired up the exact way he left you three hours ago. Yet, that fire he hasn't seen or felt in years has found its way to the surface. You are one of the many creatures that should have been killed when things went up in flames.

Yet, you are probably the reason why. Well, your kind is anyway. As he stares through your eyes, he can see the innocence.

And suddenly, he is just intrigued and yet curious as to what hellfire this little fairy with such an innocence can do.

"Sweetcakes, we have to go."

His fiancé calls from the other room, he can smell the flames ablaze.

Yet as he stares at you with an interest, he knows it won't be the last of you he sees.