Poison - Chapter 22

Cabir and Manik leave and go to their jamming room. 

Cabir: That bastard Harshad has convinced Aryaman against us. Isn't Soha alive? 

Manik: She could be but she might be badly burnt but that isn't our fault. Harshad was there too but he didn't even help Soha. I came back as soon as possible but they damage was done.  I wouldn't be surprised that Aryaman wants revenge. 

Cabir: We need to get Aryaman to our side. What is the plan? 

Manik: The plan is for me to get poisoned. 

Cabir: So you are basically committing suicide wow smart Manik. 

Manik: No that is the plan we make Harshad think I got poisoned. 

Cabir: Wow smart but what do we tell the guys. We need to be extra careful. 

Manik: We can't tell them otherwise Harshad will somehow find out. 

Cabir: So what do we do? They will try something at Lunch. Aryaman will properly be with us. 

Manik: You keep an eye on Aryaman. Swap anything you think he will give me but do it secretly. 

Cabir: Ok. Let's go to the canteen. I am hungry plus it's break soon.

Manik: Ok. Let's go.

Canteen: 

Manik and Cabir are sitting in the canteen. Cabir ordered food and is stuffing his mouth with the food.

Manik: Stop you Bhukkad. 

Cabir: I need energy in order to pretend and keep watch. 

Manik: Make sure that he doesn't give anything to Navya. We can't be too sure with Harshad's plan. 

Cabir: Trust me she isn't in mood to eat. Plus don't be worried about her. We need to make sure the others don't eat anything as well. 

Manik: Let's stop talking about it here. People can hear us. Let's just act normal. 

Cabir continues with his eating and Manik just stares at him and regrets being friends with him. The group shows up and sit down. 

Mukti: Oi Bhukkad why are you eating so much. 

Cabir ignores her and continues eating. 

Manik: He is getting energy in order to get revenge on that idiotic teacher of ours. 

Nandini: What did you guys do again? 

Navya: It was probably the teachers fault. 

Mukti: Yes he probably asked Manik to answer a question on the board and he refused. 

Dhruv: So the teacher asked him to go outside. 

Alya: And Cabir came outside with him using his famous dialogue. 

Cabir: (with food in his mouth) How did you know? 

Dhruv: This has been happening since Kindergarten. 

Aryaman: That is cute. Cabir why do you follow Manik everywhere? 

Mukti: Because they are inseparable. They were together since they were babies and so was Dhruv. They grew up together. 

Alya: So Cabir what is your revenge? 

Manik: He has probably already done it. Look on his viewtube. 

They take out their phone and look at Cabir's viewtube channel. 

Navya starts laughing. She high fives Cabir. 

Aryaman: Who wants to eat? 

Manik, Mukti, Nandini, Dhruv, Alya and Cabir put their hand up. 

Aryaman: Navya why do you not want to eat? 

Manik: She isn't feeling well. We will give her food later. 

Aryaman: Ok I will go and get some food. 

Cabir: I will come with you. You won't be able to carry food for this many people. 

Aryaman: Ok. Let's go. 

Both go and come back with food. 

Everyone get's their food and everyone starts eating. They are talking when all of the sudden Manik starts choking and faints. 

Everyone tenses up especially Navya. 

The ambulance arrive and Navya and Cabir drive with him. The rest drive to the hospital.  Navya doesn't leave his side and is crying. Slowly Manik opens his eyes and tells Navya the truth.

Sorry for the late update. I have being busy. I will try to upload as much as possible.