New Weapon - Chapter 15

Navya wanted to work but Manik has told her to rest and that she can work after she gave birth to the twins.

Conversation of Mrs Malhotra and Harshad:

Mrs Malhotra: Harshu What should we do now Pandit has failed.

Harshad: Don't worry Nikki. I have another weapon to use but he is hard to control.

Mrs Malhotra: I don't care I just want to destroy Manik at any cost. He isn't even my child. He is the child of my sister Harshali and Raj. When my sister died giving birth to it Raj told me to raise it. I would earn Money I just have to look after him and be called Mrs Malhotra in front of everyone. He is such a devil first he ate my sister and now he is eating my money.

Harshad: Don't worry we will destroy him and Navya at any cost. We just need to use their loved ones to get to them especially fab4 and Nandini. I have already gotten rid of Navya's mom. Don't worry about them. My weapon is already doing its job.

They go back to bed.

Next Day:

In the morning Navya wakes up wanting to vomit. She shakes Cabir and

Navya: Cabir I want to vomit.(he gives her a bucket )

Cabir: Here is a bucket puke inside the bucket and let me sleep.

She pukes into the bucket and drink the water on the night stand. She she very hungry.

Navya: Cabirrrrr Cabirrrrr I am hungry.

Cabir: Oi Madhubala muhje sone do. (Oi dramabazz let me sleep)

Navya: I am sooo hungry please (she said while shaking Cabir)

Cabir :Ok my mother. I will get you something to eat.

He goes into the kitchen where he finds Nandini

Cabir : Good morning Nandu

Nandini: Hello Cabu

Cabir: How are you now?

Nandini: I am better how is Navya?

Cabir: She is alright but she is cranky. She wants food.

Nandini: I have made tomato soup for her. It's healthy plus it tastes good.

Cabir: Ok I will give it to her. Also where is everyone else?

Nandini: Dhruv have gone out for a few weeks and Mukti and Alya have gone shopping. Manik is sleeping. Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh have gone to Mangalore for a few days.

Cabir: Go wake Manik up. You know she doesn't like to have breakfast without him.

Nandini: Ok Cabir I will go wake him up.

Nandini goes to Manik room and finds him sleeping. She goes up to him and strokes his cheek.

Manik: Let me sleep please.

Nandini: Its Navya she won't eat without you.

Manik wakes up and sees Nandini in a sorry position. She is holding her ears and is saying sorry.

Manik:(fake anger) Miss Murthy tell her I will come in 10 minutes.

Nandini: Sorry na Manik. But you also slapped me.

Manik: I slapped you in order to get you out of your panic attack but you just slapped me (fake pout)

Nandini: Ok sorry. (She starts getting teary and hugs him )

Manik: (feels the tears) Ok I forgive you.

Nandini: (she gets happy) Ok the get ready quickly you need to help Cabir regarding Navya.

Manik: Ok tell Cabir I will be there in 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes:

Manik and Cabir meet in the kitchen and go up to Navya's room meanwhile Nandini goes into her room to have a shower and get changes into her proper clothes.

ManBir's conversation:

Cabir: How is Nandini?

Manik: She seems ok. I am still worried about her.

Cabir: Why do I feel that they are aiming at you, Nandini and Navya? They want to use Nandini to harm you and Navya.

Manik: Because the masterminds behind all our misery are Harshad and Mrs Malhotra. I am unable to do anything behind all this.

Cabir: I never thought that a mother would be that cruel that she would try to harm her own child. Even Harshad wants to kill his unborn babies. How can some parents be so cruel?

Manik: Harshad thinks of the twins as a mistake and my mother sometimes I feel like I am not her child.

Cabir: I haven't gotten both parents love but at least they never wanted to harm me. I will give Champ and Princess all the fatherly love. I won't even let them find out about their "biological father".

Manik: Yes we will always protect Champ and Princess from that jerk Harshad. Let's quickly go otherwise Navya will come out of bed.

Cabir: Yes come on.

They go and enter Navya's room. Navya was crying.

Cabir: (to manik) now what has happened to Madhubala.

Manik: (to Cabir) Let's check.

Manik: Oi Madhubala what has happened to you?

Navya: I am hungry. I called everyone but no one came.

Cabir: I went to bring you food. Here is your food. (Points to the tray in Manik's hand)

Manik: I just woke up so I took some time to get ready.

Cabir: Let's leave all this. Eat the soup quickly otherwise it will get cold.

Navya: Ewwww I don't want to eat Tomato soup.

Manik: You have to eat it because its healthy for you. If you don't eat this I won't talk to you for 1 whole day.

Navya: Ok I will eat it. (she gives him a glare to which Cabir chuckles and Manik gulps)

Navya eats the soup.

Manik: So what are you planning to do today?

Navya: I wanted to dance and listen to music

Cabir: You cant dance (in a serious tone) but you can listen to Music.

Meanwhile Nandini got ready and has come to the room.

Nandini: Yes Navya you can't dance you will re-open you wounds.

Manik: Yes true but you can listen to music.

Navya gets excited and turns on her speaker to full volume. She plays the song Jiya Re- Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

All start to dance and Nandini forgets the existence of Pandit. Everything is normal now.

Precap: Amms entry

Sorry for the late update hope you enjoy.