You left him - Chapter 18

Cabir has gone to work. Amms and Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh have gone to Mangalore for 2 weeks 

Everyone else is eating food. 

Navya: We need to cheer Cabir up. Also do something about that f**cking douchebag Raghav. 

Mukti: Oooo innocent Madhubala also knows how to swear. 

Navya: It's not like I said something  wrong he is a f**cking douchebag

Nandini: Oi meri (my) Mata rani calm down. 

Manik: Well my Navu isn't wrong he deservers all the insults I can think of and the same goes for Harshad and Mrs M. 

Navya: I am scared that Cabir will fall into the trap of that idiot. (someone was listening to this guess who )

Dhruv: Cabu isn't a fool to fall into someone's trap twice.

Mukti: He is the one to make the traps for all the enemies (this made the person listening smirk)

Yes that person was Cabir. He was smirking at the fact that his family knew him more than him. He was also chucking at the fact that the pure and innocent Navya swore for him. 

Navya: I know that but I can't help but be scared. After all Cabir love Raghav once. 

Mukti: You are just overthinking. 

Nandini: I agree with Manik plus its not healthy for you and the twins if you stress. 

Manik: Madhubala madam if that ever happens. We will beat Cabir up so much that Raghav thoughts will disappear. So don't worry. You need to go to bed Madam. It is 9 o clock. 

Navya: Ok I am also tired. I am off to bed. 

All: Bye Navya. 

They say good night and all leave for there rooms. 

Cabir goes to work. 

Radio Station: 

Cabir's break. 

Cabir(thoughts): Should I phone Navya? She must be sleeping though. She looked sleepy. 

Receptionist: Mr Dhawan someone is waiting for you in the lobby. 

Cabir: Who is it? 

Receptionist: They never said their name. 

Cabir: Ok thank you. Tell the person that I will be there in 5 minutes. 

Receptionist: Ok sir. 

Cabir(thoughts): Why do I have a bad feeling? 

He receives a phone call. 

Cabir: Yes hello. Why are you calling so late? 

(this person and the conversation will be a mystery)

Cabir goes down to the lobby. 

Raghav : Surprise Babe. 

The lobby was all decorated beautifully. 

Raghav receives a tight slap from someone guess who.

No not Cabir but Navya. 

Flashback of Phone call: 

Cabir:  Yes hello. Why are you calling so late?

Navya: I had a bad feeling so I sneaked out of the house and I am waiting outside your office. 

Cabir: Are you crazy? Something could of happened to you. Wait come to the lobby I will meet you there. Also be careful. 

 End of Flashback

Raghav: Oi Stupid Girl why did you slap me?

Cabir: Don't you dare call her Stupid girl. Why have you come to ruin my life again? How many times do I need to tell you I don't love you. 

Raghav: Please bad forgive me. Don't leave me. 

Cabir turns his face. 

Navya: It was you that left not him. So please leave him alone. 

Raghav leaves.

Boss: What is all this drama? Cabir you are Gay. 

Cabir: Sir this is all a misunderstanding. 

Boss: I am asking you a straight question. I want a yes or no answer. Are you gay?

Cabir: Yes I am gay sir. 

Boss: You are fired. (Cabir get's a shock )

Navya: On what basis can you fire him. Why are you firing him because he is gay. That is not fair. 

Boss: Life isn't always fair. Deal with it. 

Navya: Come Cabir. I promise you I will help you sue these people or find a new job. Come Cabir. 

Before going she goes and slaps the boss. Cabir let's out a little chuckle. 

They both leave. 

Cabir is driving and he looked at Navya she is deep in thought. 

Cabir: Oi Madhubala what are you thinking about? 

Navya: I am thinking of two things. One how to get your job back and I am also hungry. 

Cabir: Madhubala don't tell them. I will tell them all eventually and who cares I can find another job. 

Navya: I won't tell anyone.  Only because you are Gay he fired you. That is not fair. If your new job finds out that you are Gay they will also throw you out. 

Cabir: Meri Madhubala calm down otherwise your blood pressure will rise. That is not health for you. 

Navya: Also I need to tell you I left the position I was given by that stupid company. 

Cabir: Where has my innocent Madhubala gone? Oi bindass Madhubala bring her back. 

Navya: Why should I bring her back? 

Cabir: My champ and princess are learning bad words because for you. 

Navya starts laughing like crazy. 

Cabir: You look better laughing. Did you know you get wrinkles from getting angry and frowning to much? That will make you look so ugly. 

Navya: I don't mind getting wrinkles. It isn't like I want to impress anyone. Oi Joker I am hungry. I want something spicy. 

Cabir: We aren't going to a Dhaba. It is so unhealthy. You need to eat health. What if you get sick? 

Navya(she pouts and brings out her puppy eyes): Please 

Cabir: Ok now stop showing those puppy eyes. 

Navya: Yessssssssssss. 

Cabir smiles. 

This is my chapter. Thank you for all the love and continue to love this Fan fiction.