She is fine - Chapter 4

Cabir comes out 

Manik: How is Navya? (everyone was surprised as Manik asks first )

Cabir: She is trying to show that she is fine but she doesn't seem fine. She said thanks to all and sorry for disturbing Nandini's night with Manik. 

Manik: Tell her it's fine 

Everyone was surprised except Cabir because he knows what Navya did unknowingly. 

Cabir: You guys can go home I will stay with Navya. 

Nandini: But Cabir...

Cabir:(he cuts Nandini) No buts just go home and rest you guys can come tomorrow. Plus I need you guys cause I have a plan on how to cheer Navya up. 

Nandini: Ok but if anything happens please tell us.  Also don't forgot to call NM. 

Cabir: I will don't worry guys. I forgot about the drama company head. I mean NM. 

All laugh 

Mukti: Ok call her but give her an excuse that we have a vacation as Manik and Nandini won the fusion concert. So we will be gone for 2 days. 

Cabir: Thanks lady bheem.  

Mukti: CABIRRRR

Alya: Calm down its a hospital. 

Mukti: Sorry 

Dhruv:  Ok we are leaving take care of yourself and Navya. 

Cabir: Ok bye guys 

He hugs everyone and they all leave. 

Cabir calls NM. Dhruv went home in his bike. Manik dropped off Mukti, Alya and Nandini and he went to the police station straight away. He filed a complaint against Pandit.  Unfortunately he already escaped. He knew that Mrs. Malhotra (His Mother)was behind this. So he went to her to find out where Pandit disappeared. 

Mrs Malhotra House: Mrs Malhotra she is sleeping with a person guess who. (comment down below your opinion )

Hospital: Room of Navya 

Cabir told her everything except that the guy knew Harshad. He went to get food and call NM

Navya is lost in her thoughts and she holds her stomach. 

Navya:(thoughts): I am sorry my baby. Your mum is so dumb right. I could of lost you baby. I was irresponsible. If that guy Aryaman didn't save us. Both of us would of being in a serious state. I would of being able to survive but would of lost you baby. I know that I can't live without you. Sorry my baby. Mumma is very bad nah. Don't worry mumma will now take extra care of you guys.

Her trail of thoughts was broken by Cabir who is being trying to distract Navya for the past few hours 

Cabir: Oi Madhubala. Your Joker Chef has brought food for the madam. Tofu and Capsicum (this is my favourite) made especially for Madhubala by this joker chef. 

Navya:(Navya gave a big smile and started laughing loudly like a donkey ): Thank...you...Chef....Cabir

Cabir: Who are you? You aren't my Madhubala but you are a Gada(donkey)

This made Navya laugh louder. Cabir served the food. 

Cabir: Here madam the food is served. 

Navya looked at the food dramatically. 

Cabir: Don't worry the food isn't poisoned. It tastes very good. Just like the food you make. 

Navya enters a flashback 

She makes Pizza for her Harshad Ji. 

Flashback ends 

She starts crying. Cabir tries to calm her down after talking to her for 5 minutes she calms down. She starts eating while narrating what happened to her.

Navya: Cabir did you know I meet him today? I felt so disgusting seeing him. It reminded me that he thought my child is a mistake. 

Cabir: Who Harshad? 

Navya nodded 

Navya: I was looking for you guys when I bumped into someone, I never imagined it would be Harshad. All of the sudden he started at my stomach as if he was trying to confirm the fact that I am still pregnant. That just disgusted me so I said "The stomach doesn't show within 4 months Harshad for some girls as each body is different" I attempt to go but I somehow managed to slip. I was so scared but someone caught me and he was Harshad. He started scolding me as of he had some right over me. He then said that it's his child. Hearing that I became angry how dare he say that I shouted at his saying that the child isn't his it's only mine and I said that I have learnt how to live within the 4 months he disappeared. I just ran away as fast as I could.

Cabir: Why did you not call us? 

Navya: I don't know. I wasn't in the right state of mind I just rushed out of the college. I was feeling so many emotions at once. Even a bit of happiness that he cared for the child. I know it's fake. I couldn't stop myself. I know its dumb but I can't stop it.  I was happy that my child will at least get a fathers love. thinking about these things I was walking throughout the city I don't know how a truck came. Then fainted and the next thing is I find myself in hospital. 

Cabir: Ok navya go to sleep now. We will talk about it tomorrow. Your Baby needs sleep.  I also got a bed here. So I will sleep here. Good night 

Navya: Good night.

Navya goes to sleep and Cabir thinks about stuff.

Mrs Malhotra Mansion: 

The guy get's a phone call

Guy: Where you able to complete the job? 

Lorry Driver: No Sir Sorry Sir. 

Guy: WHATT!!(he said angrily he hung up the phone after scolding the lorry driver)

Mrs Malhotra: What happened? Come back to bed na. 

Someone else was watching guess who

Comment down below to guess who the guy is and who was the third person listening to the conversation. 

Thanks guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.